Ch.1 Healing 🍋

It's been a year since Kevin died in battle. Mei has been busy doing research in the day while drinking in the night. Y/n has done his best to try and help Mei move on. Currently, Mei is at a bar on the bad side of town.

Mei: Another

Mei: Another.

Bartender: Ma'am you've had one too many drinks.

Mei laid out two hundred dollars as the bartender shook his head and prepared another drink. As Mei sat there, a familiar hand pat her shoulder.

Mei: What are you *hic* doing here?

Y/n: I'm taking you home.

Mei: I'm not *hic* finished.

Y/n gives Mei a worried look, and she sighs and gets up.

Mei: Let's go.

Mei stumbled, so Y/n picked her up and took her to her quarters. The two conversed along the way.

Mei: So, did you find any new students?

Y/n: Not really. I've just been joking around trying to help the guys out.

Mei: You were always the jokester.

Y/n: I wasn't always this nice, you know.

Mei: You couldn't have been that bad.

Y/n: I was a very dangerous person back then. But that's in the past.

Mei smiled at that as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Mei: And now you're here helping us save *hic* humanity.

Y/n: Yeah.

The two soon arrived at Mei's quarters. Y/n unlocked it for Mei and carried her inside. The two sat on the couch for a moment before talking again.

Mei: Thank you for taking care of me for the past year, Y/n.

Y/n: Anything to help you move.

Mei hugs him as he hugs her back before looking back at him with a glint of lust in her eyes.

Mei: Let me thank you for helping me out?~

Y/n: It's fine Mei I don't mi...

Y/n couldn't finish his sentence as Mei kissed him immediately, shutting him up. Mei wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Y/n then broke the kiss looking at Mei.

Y/n: Mei, what are you doing?

Mei: *blushing* You wanted me to move on. And we've spent all that time together. I thought we could spice it up~

Y/n: Mei. You're drunk.

Mei: *blushing* I've already mostly sobered up. And I want to show you how much you mean to me now.

Y/n: Mei.

Mei got on Y/n's lap and kissed him again. This time, Y/n's instincts took over as he began kissing her back. Their tongues fought, and Y/n easily dominated her as she moaned in the kiss, submitting to him. He then explored her mouth as Mei moaned, enjoying Y/n's tongue explore her mouth. Mei then broke the kiss as she got up and began taking her clothes off. Y/n did the same soon after as they returned to the couch to continue. Y/n kissed and nibbled Mei's neck as she moaned lightly. Y/n then bit down, marking her as his mate. This caused Mei to moan and scream loudly in pleasure.

Y/n: Mine!~

Mei: Yes. I'm yours. Forever!~

Y/n kissed lower and took Mei's bra off before taking Mei's left breast into his mouth and began sucking it and kneading the other. This caused Mei to moan lightly as she hugged Y/n. Y/n sucked and kneaded Mei's breasts roughly, causing her to moan loudly as she hugged him tighter. This encouraged Y/n to suck and knead rougher, causing Mei to moan even louder as she cummed wetting her panties and Y/n's lap. Mei got up and got on her knees as she fished Y/n's cock out of his boxers and stared at it.

Mei: *blushing* It's bigger than I thought it would be.

Y/n: *smirk* Of course I am. No one is bigger than me~

Mei licked his cock slowly before swallowing it making Y/n groan loudly. Mei began bobbing her head as her tongue licked around Y/n's cock. Y/n groaned louder, encouraging Mei to bob faster and swirl her tongue more. Y/n's cock began to twitch signaling Mei that he was about to cum. That's when she stopped.

Mei: You're not cumming in my mouth, darling~♡

Mei got up and ripped a hole in her stockings and moved her panties to the side. Mei aligned his cock with her pussy and slammed herself down causing both to moan loudly in pleasure. Y/n immediately grabbed Mei's hips and began pounding her as she moved her hips in time with his pounding. Mei moaned loudly as Y/n pounded into her. This led to Y/n pushing Mei into the couch in the breeding press position. This caused Mei to moan even louder as Y/n's cock was hitting her womb. Y/n began pounding her roughly, turning Mei's moans into screams of pleasure. That encouraged him to pound her rougher, turning Mei into a moaning mess. Y/n's cock started to twitch so he buried his cock as deep as he could before cumming. Y/n shot rope after rope of cum filling Mei's womb up to the brim.

Mei: *huff* *huff* *huff* That was amazing!~♡

Y/n: Oh, we're not done~

Y/n took Mei to her bedroom, where he pounded her in doggy style and missionary before falling asleep in each other's arms.