I head for a tree and one of them crashes into it. I do the same for the rest of the beams.

I change Shoten to my Clear Heart Sword and send out a massive wave of energy at the green eyed man. There's an explosion but Hideki jumps backwards out of the smoke cloud.

I send out multiple slashes but he somehow manages to dodge them.

Hideki does hand signs. "Lightning Style: Thunder Dragon Bullet." I narrowly dodge a lightning dragon as it comes roaring for me.

I change Shoten to my Lightning Empress Spear and shoot a blast of electricity at my teammate. It hits his arm and he grunts, but does another set of hand signs.

"Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar." An extremely bright light comes from Hideki, making me shield my eyes. When it fades, I gasp as I see Hideki attacking Kakashi.

He manages to knock my boyfriend to the ground with a pained grunt, and readies his Heavenly Jewelled Spear sword.

"Hideki, no!!" I scream, hand held outward.

Suddenly, I feel something pierce my stomach and go through my armor. I gag and the scene vanishes. Hideki stands before me as he uses his Shooting Star Jutsu to pierce me with plasma.

I gaze up at him with pained eyes.

"Hideki... why...?" I wheeze as I collapse. He does hand signs and a ring of microscopic spheres.

"I told you to go back to the Leaf Village," He says lowly, kneeling beside me. I couldn't really move in this type of prison, but he can. "I won't kill you—yet. But next time you come after me, I'll return your corpse to your lover."

Tears of frustration and sadness threaten to spill as the Senju spares me a last smile before he disappears out of the prison, leaving me bleeding on the forest floor.

I was slipping in and out of consciousness as I remain on the ground, when a familiar brown pug comes into my vision.

"She doesn't look so good," Pakkun says as the ring of orbs fades, most likely due to the fact Hideki is a safe distance away.

Kakashi appears next to the pug, worry in his visible eye. "Izayoi-chan..." He picks up my sword before bends and picks me up bridal style, being careful of my wounds.

"K-Kashi-kun," I stutter, gazing up at him. "I-I'm sorry. I f-failed. Hideki l-left..."

"Shh, don't talk. Just save your strength. You can tell me what happened when you're feeling better," Kakashi murmurs before he turns on his heels and starts leaping through the trees back to the Hidden Leaf Village, Pakkun following right behind him.

I finally blackout with my head on my boyfriend's chest before we even reach the village.

I sit up in bed with a soft gasp, trying not to wake Kakashi up.

My hand instantly goes to my stomach where Hideki had sent his Shooting Star Jutsu into me that day. There was nothing there, not even a scar, as it had healed, but I was still haunted by that memory, even now.

I slip out of bed and head to the ensuite opposite my side of the bed and lock the door behind me.

After doing my business, I wash my hands and face with cold water to try to shake the nightmare.

I dab my face with the purple hand towel and gaze over it in the mirror.

I've been having those same dreams for the last few nights now, though I don't know why. The first time, Kakashi had woken up and comforted me as I'd sobbed and shaken.

He'd promised me he wouldn't let anymore nightmares get to me.

We'd fallen asleep in each other's arms after.

But the nightmares came back after that night.

I put the towel back up and gaze at myself in the mirror. I was wearing my purple pyjamas, but I wish I was wearing my armor right now. I feel much safer in it.

I let out a soft sigh and exit the bathroom. My alarm clock reads 3am. Kakashi was still asleep, back to me.

I slide back into bed, and turn towards my husband. As soon as I do, he rolls over and encases me in his strong arms, pressing my head against his chest.

Almost as if he knows I had that nightmare again.

I cuddle further into my husband as I realise, when I'm not wearing my armor, I feel even safer wrapped in the arms of my husband.

With that thought in mind, I slowly drift off back to sleep.