Chapter 27

Third Person's P. O. V:

Izayoi wakes up in her husband's arms, the both of them completely naked under the sheets. She smiles at the sleeping man beside her and reaches up to brush at his silver hair.

"Good morning," Kakashi greets in a husky voice that sends shivers down her spine.

"Good morning," Izayoi returns, smiling at him.

Kakashi leans forwards and starts kissing the side of Izayoi's neck. She moans as he goes down.

"Kashi-kun, I have to go train Kai soon," Izayoi tells him.

"Surely he can wait a bit longer," Kakashi mutters against her neck.

"I don't arrive late, like you, Kashi-kun," She says teasingly. "At least I make an effort to get there on time..."

"But I want us to stay here longer," He says.

"I'm sorry, Kash-kun, but I really do need to go now. Kai is in the Finals, after all, and I don't want him waiting on me to train. But we can continue this later, okay?" Izayoi whispers seductively, as she sits up, smirking when she sees her husband's face turning redder than her hair.

Pouting, Kakashi nods and watches longingly as Izayoi climbs off him. She then gets dressed in her traditional armor outfit, brushes her hair and grabs her sword.

"I'll wake the kids and make breakfast," She says before taking her leave.

Kakashi too gets out of bed and puts on his Jounin uniform before he runs a brush through his hair and goes downstairs for breakfast.

                        🗡️🗡️🗡️

Izayoi arrives at her team's training grounds to find Kai sparring with Amaya.

After she dodges a punch from the ravenette, Amaya swings out her org and sweeps his feet out from under him, before sending the boy sprawling to the ground.

Amaya leans over him with a smirk. "I win!"

"Sorry I'm late!" Izayoi calls, gaining their attention.

"Izayoi!" The two greet before getting to their feet.

"We were just sparring while we waited for you," Says the silver haired girl.

"Good. Then you're ready for real training," Says the brown eyed woman.

Kai wants to know, "So why are you late?"

"My husband didn't want to get out of bed," She responds.

Amaya giggles. "Really? How did it go?"

A blush as red as her hair appears on her features as Izayoi says, "Y-You don't need t-to know that! L-Let's get started with training." The two Genin nod before getting started. Izayoi glances to Kai, recomposing herself. "Kai, your opponent uses Water Style, so is there a new Ice Rekease technique you have in mind?"

He nods. "A couple, actually."

"Great. Let's get started," Says Izayoi.

Kai gets into his usual stance as Amaya steps back. "Ice Release: Shaping: Crescent Blades!" A couple of small crescent blades appear but don't do much damage. He sweat drops a little. "I'm working on it still."

"That's fine. Just keep practicing."

Kai gets in the same stance and attempts the Jutsu again, only to get the same result. He does it a few more times and they get a bit bigger.

Izayoi smiles at her student and silently wonders how Hiro is going.

                        🗡️🗡️🗡️