5.Henrys attempt.(1)

(It kinda says in the name that there will be things about committing suicide, and possibly SH)

It's been a week since Charlie was murdered, Henry found her body which just made things worse, he never thought he would have to experience both his kids dying, the grief he felt was so strong, he felt like he couldn't go on anymore.
He thought about it, his mom always said suicide is selfish, because people are about him, well- as so Henry thought. But who really cares about Henry?
Probably not a lot of people. So Henry decided he would go ahead and commit because I mean, he can't keep up the act of not knowing who did it, for who killed Charlotte, it was evident because on the day he called the police, William wasn't in the pizzeria, Henry locked the doors because it was closing. And then William appeared out of nowhere, he had a plain expression to Henry, despite his child literally laying dead on the floor. Now Henry didn't know that it was William, he just needed comfort so he hugged will and cried, sobbed even.

After the police report was filed he was told to go home both by William and the police, and so he did. He thought about it and realised that William could've possibly done it. But- he's Henry's best friend?? Right? It can't be true... could it?

Anyways, Henry knew William would be visiting him either tomorrow or later today so Henry decided to write a note, he held it in his hand tightly. He went to his drawer, but then stopped, just so he knew this attempt would work he also grabbed a knife and started to cut deeply into his skin all across his arms and his legs once he was done, he had tears in his eyes but that didn't matter anymore, he's going to die anyways so he grabbed his gun, loaded it. He went to his living room, sat down and he took a deep breath and murmured 'Im sorry'

Keep in mind William has just arrived he thought of surprising Henry and there was a gunshot from the living room, William darts to the room just to see Henry bleeding out, as his body went limp will ran up to Henry and was trying to keep him awake.

He couldn't.

☆___________________________☆
A/N
Hey guys I'm going to make this a 3 part story thing since school again sorry for the cliffhanger haha- bye!