I wish he played with my fiddle...

WARNING: ED SHEERAN BULGE (SCARY)

ED SHEERANS POV:

As Eddy's locks flew throughout the air, coming out in clumps he noticed a fellow lad walk by me, his  dookie brown orbs shining in the nice golden hour.

"Ahoy laddie!!!" he yells out, his blue spheres open wide at him, Eddy knew his appearance is a little frightening, but he hopes Justy will ignore that.

"Uhh.." the blonde lad groans in disgust. He looks to his friend, Ryan Butler (ew) and they laugh to each other.

Eddie feels a wave of disappointment going throughout him, he sighs and looks at his little toes.

"Why do I have no rizz..." he quietly sobs to himself.

"Hey, I'll be right back alpha." Justy wusty crusty says to Rhino. He continues to run over to the sad gingerbread man sitting on the bench.

"Hey bbg... 🤤" Eddy says sexily to Justy. His deck rising in his hot pink Victoria's Secret knickers, he get embarrassed and covers his bulge.

Justy holds Eddy's hands and moves them to side. Eddy blushes, his whole face is red now.

"Why's your monster looking at me like that?" Justy says rizzfully.

TIME SKIP TO JUSTY'S HOUSE

"O-O-O-O-O-O-Okay babeh gurl, what do we do now? It's a little cold in only my knickers and size triple H cup pushup bra." Eddy says.

"Follow me bbg... 😏" Justy says.