4: Training with Midoriya

🦸🏼‍♀️two days later🦸🏼‍♀️

Zoey's POV:

I've always hated Monday's, and to spend this early one with class 1-B . . . Kill me. I told All Might how it went at lunch. "Honestly the only person I could tolerate in that class, was the girl who can make her hands big, everyone else was weird or annoying." "Ha ha, don't worry, you'll be with me and class 1-A training this afternoon." Hearing that was almost as good as my lunch—and it was sushi.

🦸🏼‍♀️time to train🦸🏼‍♀️

This time we were in a room built by Mr. cementos. It got quiet when I entered the room. "Watch this," I whispered, "TENNCHON!" Most of them stood up right, some shook as expected. "A true hero never shakes with fear, so Red Riot, Kaminari, Mineta stop this instant!" "Yes Captain!" They said. I flew up, "All Might they're all yours." "Thanks, though it sounds like you're trying to take my job, permanently," he said.

🦸🏼‍♀️after watching them train, and hearing Bakugo shout DIE DIE DIE a lot🦸🏼‍♀️

I thought I'd be heading home with my dad, only to have him give me gym clothes—that fit surprisingly well—I go back into the room, and Midoriya is in here also in gym clothes. "Hi Zoey." "Did my dad put you up to this?" "Well um, he said since we have the same quirk, we should both see the different techniques we use with it." I understand my smoke and sense, and his blackwhip. "But where is the old guy?" "Your dad said he had something to do, he'd be back in a few hours." I just let out a breath. "Well, Midoriya . . . lets train."

🦸🏼‍♀️after explaining and showing how meditation helps with One For All🦸🏼‍♀️

"You know I feel a bit better." "That's great, alright Midoriya your turn." "Right, well blackwhip was the quirk of the fith user had, you can't exactly call on it, it'll come when you need it," Midoriya said. He gave me an example by stretching, and these black and green tentacles like things came out his hands, he started swinging around the room then landed back in front of me. I couldn't help but clap. "Nice moves kid, alright let me try." Calm and concentrate, I put all my energy in my hands. "Come on, blackwhip." A black and pink line shot out my hand, I heard a voice in my head, "hang on girl." I went flying up to where the lights are, I was scared I'd hit the lightbulb so I threw my hand to one of the rocks, I let go of the power from one hand, and it went to the other . . . Now I was heading straight towards a boulder. "Zoey look—"
"SMASH!"
I levitated to Midoriya once the dust cleared. "Alright now it's my turn, " I said.

Midoriya's POV:

Smoke and sensing danger. "Now the smoke quirk came from the sixth user, and sensing danger came from the fourth," Zoey said. "I'm gonna try them both out on you, let's see if you can hit me at least once." I was not expecting this. Her eyes started to glow and then there was pink smoke, next thing I knew Zoey was kicking and punching from different angles I couldn't think of a plan. Then the smoke disappeared and she pinned me down. "Couldn't even do this, you'll need more time and practice with theses abilities." Zoey let me go and got up. "Tell you what, how about we see who throws my dads punches the best." "Sure, ladies first." "Why thank you, watch this I'm gonna show you a proper California Smash," Zoey said.

🦸🏼‍♀️a few hours later🦸🏼‍♀️

All Might's POV:

The training room was a mess, and they weren't in there . . . They were in the emergency room with Recovery Girl.

Cliffhanger😈