Prologue

My ocs hair is number 2 (but her bangs cover her forehead), blond, with pink hilights.

Zoey's POV:

My plain landed swiftly, I got my luggage, and called a taxi to take me to the house I'd be staying at. So far everything is going the way I planned—and the way my mom instructed. I looked around, quirks off all kind, even my taxi driver, he had four arms. Almost everywhere I looked, he was there, on shirts, on the screens, I could have sworn I even saw him flying over me.

🦸🏼‍♀️at the house🦸🏼‍♀️

The taxi driver was soo nice he didn't even let me tip him. "You're new here, I like to give the new people a free ride." "Thanks," I said.

🦸🏼‍♀️after getting in and unpacking🦸🏼‍♀️

Ok how do I find him . . . I guess I'll start with the beach since it's close.

All Might's POV:

(With muscles).
God I miss this beach. "Now young Midoriya, show me a Texas smash with forty percent." "Uh All Might, there's nothing to break here." "Just imagine it," I said. He tried it, but something felt off. "See I need something to—"
"You're doing it wrong."
A girl in a black sweater and ripped jeans came over. "You need to run first, let me show you." She was heading for young Midoriya, but I blocked her, I kept holding her back, and she's pretty strong, what kind of quirk does she have? "That punch can only be done with—"
"With those who have One For All." We both let go. "How do you know about One For All?" Midoriya ask. "More importantly, who are you?" Normally I'd smile but I had a straight face. "Well first . . . It's because it's in my blood, and second my name is Zoey."
"You were born with it!" me and Midoriya said, I was soo shocked I turned back into that skinny man, coughing up a bit of blood in the process. "What the hell just happened?" "We'll explain in a moment, Zoey do you live near here?" Midoriya ask. "Yeah just a block away." "Good, lets go," I said. And I hope you have a phone, because I need to make a phone call to someone.