3: Your history with One For All

Previously:
"I have tomorrow off, you'll stay with me, tell me how you controlled One For All these past years, and I'll help you from there."

🦸🏼‍♀️the next day🦸🏼‍♀️

All Might's POV:

Good thing I took Friday off. "Good morning Zoey." I opened her bedroom door . . . No one there but a nice bed and a note on it.

At the beach doing my early morning runs.

So she's an early bird, well then off to the beach—just have to turn off the stove and get the keys.

🦸🏼‍♀️at the beach🦸🏼‍♀️

I saw traces of footprints, then I saw her heading this way . . . With what looks like five precent of One For All. "H-hey slow down," I said. She took a leap, I can't catch her like this, so I brought out my muscles. ". . . Gotcha, how long have you been running?" "*sigh* Two hours, one hour left and the other right," Zoey said. "And without water." "Drank it all *sigh* now tell me you got breakfast ready," she said a little out of breath. "I did," I took her into my arms, "hold on my child, we'll be home before you can say 'I am here'."

🦸🏼‍♀️after a nice breakfast and feet in warm water🦸🏼‍♀️

Zoey's POV:

"Now I'll let you start, how did you know you had One For All?" dad asked. I relaxed on the couch. "Well I got mom's quirk when I was five, the next year I was headed home and there was this girl bullying me, she wouldn't stop poking me . . . Next thing I know I punched her so hard she flew all the way down the hall." "Did she break anything?" Dad ask. "No, but after that I ran home, I didn't know what just happened, when I told mom she just held me and told me everything was gonna be ok." I dried my feet, "you can throw away the water, I'll be back with something important."

🦸🏼‍♀️little time skip🦸🏼‍♀️

I came back with a diary and sat next to him. "Normally I'd be pissed if I caught you reading this, but you might wanna see this." He took it and started reading it. "Zoey, what is all this?" " . . . Those are all my dreams and nightmares that had to do with One For All." All Might shut the book and looked at me. "Let me explain; a few days after I threw that punch, I had this dream where I was surrounded by darkness, then I heard footsteps, then into the light came a woman with black hair and a white cape. She crouched down and told me—"
"Don't be afraid, you're time will come." He had opened the book, those were the first things written there. "Did you know Nana?" Now this buff man was confused. "How do you know my masters name?" "Well if you'll turn to page five, in that dream I asked her what her name was, she smiled and said, 'you can call me Nana,' then I woke up." That seemed to put a smile on his face, he put the book down and pulled me onto his lap. "You mind if I look through that book?" He asked with a nice smile. "Sure, I'll let you look through volume two when it's finished." He laid back, and although the symbol of peace doesn't seem like one to cuddle, he'll do it for his daughter.

"My child you must tell me how you kept two quirks at bay for so long." "Well first, meditation, and second combat like you and Grand Torino." "You don't say." "Yeah, my mom found me a karate teacher, and after he saw what I could do he said he'd teach for free, he said let the energy flow through your body, but never let that energy turn into anger," I said. "I would agree, you must never use One For All when angry, it could go out of control." He carried me to my room. "Why don't you get some rest after your morning run, I'll make us some lunch." I didn't argue, I just let him put me to rest.

🦸🏼‍♀️that afternoon🦸🏼‍♀️

All Might's POV:

After looking through Zoeys diary, I was pretty worried, how was she able to see the past wielders of  One For All when it wasn't pst on to her. "Hey." I looked up, she was in the corner. "Wipe that sad look off your face," she said. "What do you have in your hands?" ". . . A photo book, lets see how well you remember mom."
(Cue muscles).
"I accept that challenge."

🦸🏼‍♀️after looking through a photo book with you not even in it🦸🏼‍♀️

"So I owe you eighteen things," I said. "If it makes you feel better, breakfast in bed and getting me a job were two things," Zoey said. "That leaves you with sixteen things." I started to think. "Would having one of those things be watching me up close, fill a empty hole." "Watch my old man actually fight . . . Ok, but we're getting pizza afterwards 'cause I'm starving." She held onto the photo book, and I took her back to her room. "For now don't suit up, just watch from afar and be careful." I thought her feet would touch the ground, but she flew up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Ok dad."