1: One For All

🦸🏼‍♀️inside the house🦸🏼‍♀️

Midoriya's POV:

After All Might made a phone call, he sat down and explained to Zoey about One For All, while I kindly offered to make tea. "Ok I'm not gonna lie to you, dad, but I already knew a bit of what you told me." All Might was surprised. "And that whole successor thing, I'm ok with it." Now I was surprised. "No really, how are you my daughter." Looks like All Might still needs convincing.

Zoey's POV:

I got up. "Ok I'm eighteen years old—so you've a lot to make up for—now I need you to go back eighteen years to when you where in California," I sat on the armrest next to him, "do you remember a woman named Angela, hero name The Angle." I could see it in his eyes, he remembered, and to make sure, I levitated three feet from the ground then went down. "I even have her quirk." "Double quirks," Midoriya said. "Yup, people didn't think she was my mom till I did that, hell when she gave birth to me the first things she said when she held me was," and I looked All Might dead in the eyes, "She looks just like her father."

All Might's POV:

Angela.
Knock knock.
"I'll get it," Midoriya said. "Who'd you call, pops?" "Someone who might help sort things out." Zoey steps back. "There's nothing to sort out, you're—"
"Alright what did you need so badly that an old man had to come over."

🦸🏼‍♀️after explaining a bit to Grand Torino🦸🏼‍♀️

". . . She's your daughter all right." "What!" Me and Midoriya said. "Yess," she jumped around happy. "Now you kids stay inside, I need to talk to your father outside." "There's a door to the backyard down the hall," Zoey said.

🦸🏼‍♀️outside🦸🏼‍♀️

"Look, Grand Torino I know I—"
He was so fast I didn't see him slap me, but I felt it. "Toshinori you really screwed up this time, not only do you have a successor to train, but now you have a child to train as well." "Don't you think I know that, and Zoeys eighteen, she can take care of herself." "And what if she hasn't mastered all of One For All," Grand Torino said. I scratched my back. "You've got a point." "Toshinori now you have two students, make time for both of them, especially the girl she might need you a bit more then the boy."

🦸🏼‍♀️inside🦸🏼‍♀️

Zoey's POV:

We just sat on the couch. "Sooo, we both have One For All," I said. "Guess soo, hey Zoey, have you mastered blackwhip?" "No and I'm guessing it's as it sounds, have you mastered the smoke and sensing danger?" I asked. "No," Midoriya said. "Well then I guess we've both got a lot to learn." "Maybe we can teach each other," Midoriya says. Dad and Grand Torino came back in. "Young Midoriya, Grand Torino will take you back to UA, I must speak with my daughter." Why did my heart beat faster when he said, daughter. "Yes All Might, and don't worry I won't tell anyone." "You better not kid," Grand Torino said. When they left, it was just me and the man I admired since I was a child, in bitter silence. "Zoey, there's something I have to tell you, and you might not like it." "It's ok, tell me." He told me about a fight five years ago that left him gravelly wounded, he even let me look at the wound. "Because of this I can only be the symbol of peace for there hours, after that I'm just how I am now." He changed into the muscular man I saw at the beach.

All Might's POV:

I got up. "I'm sorry I can't be the father you want me to—"
"Stop." I looked at her, I couldn't see her eyes, but I saw tears falling. The next thing I knew she jumped into my arms. "I don't care if you're the symbol of peace, or just a normal man, I just wanted a father and I'm glad I found him." She almost made me tear up, but I wanted to be brave. I sat down with her still crying tears of joy. "It's alright my child, for I am here." I heard her giggling and then the crying stopped. "I will always be here should you need a shoulder to cry on, or just a warm embrace, now let me look at you." She sat up, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a big smile. "Torino was right, you look like me, but you're as beautiful as your mom." Zoey snuggled under my neck to hide the blushing. ". . . I love you my little One For All." "I love you too, dad." I carried her to her room, then she said. "Little One For All, has a nice ring to it." "Glad you like it, Zoey, now there's one more thing we need to talk about."

Cliffhanger😈