"Aw thanks a bunch for caring." Harley says grateful as she layed her head against his shoulder."

Y/n was suprised by the move but didn't see the harm.

Flashback end.

It was just moments like that sprinkled across the passing days, a hug here, a puppy eye look there, etc, there was something odd about it for him, he could just chalk it up to her being in affectionate person, or perhaps she was just happy he let her stay? Can't really be sure.

Now here he was, seated on the couch and letting his mind wander about something's he had to do, one of which was a favor from his father,

He was however unaware of a certain blonde currently sneaking up on him, she was as silent as an ant..and she was ready to strike.

"Nom." Harley bit y/ns shoulder

"Ow!" Y/n slightly jumped and wiggled his shoulder. " cut that out." He was internally surprised he hadn't heard her.

"Hehe, watcha thinking about?"harley asked laying her cheeks on the palms of her hand s and waving her legs back and forth.

"Just stuff." Y/n  said simply, checking his phone.

"What kind of stuff?" Harley said cutely tilting her head to the side.

" just about a couple of errands i got to run today, getting groceries and meeting a plug for a new product." Y/n said turning off his phone screen.

"Ooo can i come?" Harley asked with an excited smile.

"Can't exactly leave you here so sure." Y/n said getting up. " have you had breakfast?."

"Yup!" Harley responded.

Y/n raised his eyebrow. "Was it just snacks from the pantry again?"

"Yup!" Harley responded once more.

"Harley that isn't breakfast, you can't have pure sugar to start the day." Y/n said, it wasn't like she was having a bowl of cereal, it was alot of snacks she was consuming, they weren't that pricey so he didn't complain about buying them but a dip in chemicals didn't mean she shouldn't worry about her diet.

"Says who?! I happen to do just fine." Harley said standing up and performing a perfect backflip in place. "See?" Harley said with the her hands on her hips.

Y/n just widened his eyes at that, she didn't even stumble. "Regardless you could use some better food in your system, take a seat il make us something and then we can head out after we eat." Y/n said walking over to the fridge  and pulling out some egg

He noticed that Harley hadn't really moved. " what's wrong?"

"....you're making me breakfast?" Harley asks, in a tone of almost disbelief.

Y/n even heard her voice crack a bit. " well sure, I'm making the same thing for my self so why not." Y/n said with a shrug not seeing the harm.

Y/n noticed her lip tremble a bit,  until it ultimately she grew a bit smile, begin to feel bashful. " aw shucks...you ain't gotta be so sweet to me.." Harley said unable to contain her giddiness.

"...her father did throw her away? And I can't imagine what dating the joker was like, she must have not been so used gestures like this." Y/n thought remorsefully,  life had truly dealt the psychiatrist a bad hand.

" food will be ready soon." Y/n said with a small smile motioning her over to the open seat.

Harley took a seat, and it was silent...for about 10 seconds.