Halloween Heist

Today was Halloween

Today was Halloween. The precinct was covered in spooky decorations and much more. Emma wasn't really one for the holiday. She may have gone trick or treating as a kid, but had grown out of it, unlike her American colleagues.

Emma was doing her regular amount of paperwork when Amy entered the bullpen with a triangle in her hand which she clinked gracefully.

"Attention squad." She smiled.

"Pretty dainty way to make an announcement." Gina said from her desk.

"It's a workplace, I wanted to be respectful."

"Well as someone who is at high risk of a spook-related death, thank you." Scully smiled, as he sat in his chair.

"As I was saying it's time for the Halloween Heist-" Amy started before being interrupted by Jake who ran through the bullpen, blasting air horns as Emma quickly covered her ears.

"If I don't make it, tell Gina I love her!" Scully yelled out as he hugged himself.

"What's up, Noine Noine!" Jake exclaimed.
"Jake Peralta hear to tell you that tonight is the night for the Halloween..."

"Heist" Terry interrupted him. "Amy already went over this." He told the boy.

"Ames, what are you doing?" Jake turned to her. "I always announce the heists."

"Yeah, Ames what the hell are you doing?" Charles asserted

"Exercising my right to announce the heists as defending champion." She explained, raising her finger.

"Defending champion." Jake scoffed. "The only reason you won last year, is because no one thought you were playing. It was an act of pure cowardice." He retorted.

"Woah, she's your girlfriend, Peralta." Terry tried to calm him down.

"Not tonight she isn't. Although please don't kiss anyone else, I love you so much." Jake turned to Amy who gave him a quick smirk.
"Now then, this one's for all-" Jake was cut off as Holt marched into the bullpen with a band behind him and raised his fist which made the band stop playing.

"Such a dork" Jake muttered at the same time Amy said "So cool."

"This is very musical". Emma acknowledged to herself.

"Attention, squad." He spoke up.
"Tonight-"

"Nope" Terry stopped him.

"Y'all three should've really coordinated." Gina said.

"Well I think I should really be the one to introduce the heist, as the last legitimate champion." He pointed out.
Peralta hasn't won since the first year. He's a has-been."

"Yeah, well this has-been has been with yo mama all week." Jake shot back as Holt raised his eyebrows in shock.
"Sorry, I feel like I crossed a line there, I apologise." He quickly apologised as Hitchcock entered with a bullhorn.