"I just came from my parents, this was sudden." I grabbed my dick, tapping it on Onikas mouth.

She stuck her tongue out, and I slapped my dick on it. She replaced my hand with hers, "Spit, Daddy."

"You want me to do it?" I asked, with a curious grin on my face.

She sat up on her knees and grabbed my jaw, "Stop being difficult Beyoncé, I need some dick." She sat me up and bent my head, "Spit."

I let my saliva slowly slide down my lip and onto my now hard as rock shaft. Onika rubbed it in after letting me go, pushing my back.

My dick twitched in her hand and she popped her million-dollar smile before wrapping her lips around my tip, slowly going down on me.

She brought me to the back of her throat and swallowed, instantly making me feel good.

I bit my lip, watching her work her mouth on me. Onika picked her head up, letting my tip go with a tight pop, immediately making me moan.

She smiled at me, stroking me with her right hand. "You got me crazy, Yoncé." Softly, she pecked my tip. Her eyes dropped to my wet dick and she bit her lip. "All over again."

She was talking to me so sweetly, rubbing me against her plum moist lips that her tongue would sneak past every few seconds, just teasing me.

"Baby.." Pre-cum leaked out of me and she licked it right up, swirling her tongue around my tip.

She took me back into her mouth and I sat up more while her head popped up and down on me. Her hand followed her mouth, stroking me where her mouth couldn't.

"Just like that baby," My moans slowly got louder and I reached for her hair, brushing her curl back before grabbing her ponytail.

She let me guide her head on me and worked her mouth. Every time I hit the back of her throat, the feeling in my stomach tightened.

Onika moaned with a mouth full of dick, massaging my balls.

I used my hips to grind up into her face slowly, her mouth going down on me faster. My dick jumped inside her and my toes started to curl.

"Yeah, baby." I groaned, thrusting up into her face faster.

She gagged, still forcing me more into her mouth. When she sat up on her knees, she pushed me down by my thighs and made me sit.

She raised her head, forcing me to take my hand out of her hair, and grabbed my dick which was covered in our mess.

Onika squeezed her hand around my tip, "You're eager." She chuckled. Her hand went down my dick with ease, squeezing me perfectly. "Nut in my mouth, baby."

Just like that, nut started shooting from me and she put my back in her mouth, sucking on my tip and collecting every single drop from me.

I twitched under her touch, "Shittt!" She put me to the back of her throat again and her mouth felt exactly like how her pussy felt after I filled her up with cum. "Onika!"

I pushed her forehead and she let go of me, giggling.

I watched her swallow my kiss before she stood up. She tried to walk off but I grabbed her, forcing her to straddle me. "You don't get to do that and then walk off."

She smiled, "I have to wash my hands, baby."

I brought her wet hands to my lips, licking my cum off her thump. "Take this robe off." I tried to peel it off her shoulder but she wouldn't let me.

"I don't want anything in return, girl." She chuckled, "I just wanted to thank u for protecting me yesterday."

I wrapped my arms around her, "Of course baby."