10

"Mommy when did you get here!?" Zari had finally woken up and was loud as hell

"Mommy when did you get here!?" Zari had finally woken up and was loud as hell. My head was pounding from last night but I took a pill, now I'm making some cinnamon tea since I saw Bey had cinnamon sticks.

I really put her on to cinnamon tea.

I put my cup down and bent to pick up my baby. I groaned, "You getting big girl!"

"I already am big mommy. Momma said I'm almost taller than you."

I rolled my eyes. "Beyoncé stop talking shit!"

Zari shook her head at me, "Bad words!"

"I'm sorry baby. Your momma is annoying."

Bey came jogging into the room, in sweats and a grey vest that fit her tight. I raised my brow, "Where you going dressed like this?"

"No where. I'm about to go to the gym."

"You're gonna leave us here all alone?"

She chuckled, shaking her head at the pout Azari and I both had. She came to us, kissing our babies cheek. I smiled at them, looking up at Bey and she was already looking at me. I immediately looked away.

"I never told you I built a gym downstairs?"

"First of all, you didn't even tell me you bought another house." Bey still owned that house that her parents lived in but all of the kids are very grown now. Kelly no longer lives there either. That's just the family house. "I had to find out on my own."

"Onika I moved into this house on Azaris second birthday. You must've not been paying attention."

I put Azari down, "I was completely over your ass by her first birthday, so of course I wasn't paying attention."

She waved me off, "You wanna see the gym?"

"Sure." I shrugged.

She made sure Zari was settled in her room before having me follow her down to her basement.

When I saw the gym, I immediately sucked my teeth. "You couldn't have this shit when I was at your crib everyday?"

She chuckled, "The old house had a pool and I was young."

"You definitely had a basement that nobody even went into."

She hummed, opening another door and guiding me in, "I made this for Azari."

"