2

"Mommy you not looking!"

I glanced up at Zari through my glasses. "Little girl, leave me alone. You showed me 8 times."

She mugged me, stomping her little foot, "I show you something else!"

"Okay go, show me."

She bent one knee so she was standing on one leg and put the opposite arm out. "You can't do this."

"Girl yes I can, do you know how much sports I used to play?" I asked her, picking her up.

"Momma said you was a cheerleader. I wanna be one too."

I hummed, sitting her on my lap after pushing my computer to the side. "Ima get you in cheer baby. As soon as you turn 5."

"I wanna see momma."

I passed her my phone. "Call her."

"Ok. She come here?"

I shook my head, "Not today. Riley coming here in a few. You can leave with momma though."

She pouted, "I can be with you momma and Riley." I chuckled at the way she said her name. Zaris speech was so good for her age of 4 so when she messes up, it's funny. I talk to her like she's my homegirl because she really is.

"All four of us together? I don't think so."

She huffed but went to call Beyonce. She answered the facetime call quick, smiling when she saw her daughter.

"Hey baby!!" She was damn near yelling into the mic, since she was outside.

"Hi momma! I wanna see you!"

"Right now?" Zaris nodded just as Bey got in her car. "You ready right now? I can come get you and your momma so we can go to the fair."

I turned the camera to me, "I can't come with y'all."

"Why not?"

"Riley's on her way here."

"Oh.. Okay well get my baby ready and pack her clothes."

"Bey she literally has clothes at your house." A whole lotta clothes.

"You're not coming with us so Ima take my baby out the city. You gotta problem with that Tiny?" Bey asked, pursing her lips.

My eyes rolled, "Where you taking her?"

"We taking a road trip to dallas."

My brow raised, "To Dallas?" Bey knows how long I've been wanting to go for one of their casinos. "Now you're just being petty."

"You can always come with us and have a good time."

I groaned, "Fine. Just take her to the fair and by the time you come back, I'll be ready."