23

"Hold on, Zari!" I yelled for my daughter, trying to keep up with her and Onikas god kids

"Hold on, Zari!" I yelled for my daughter, trying to keep up with her and Onikas god kids. "Josey!"

God should've warned me not to have all of them at the same time by myself. Nani was a calm baby, I loved her. Now, Josey and Azari were bad and full of energy.

They both came running back to me and Azari crashed into my leg. I glared down at her and she stood straight, frowning when she saw my face.

"BB we were just racing." Josey huffed, leaning against the wall.

"Y'all can race when we get to the house. Right now, y'all need to stay right in front of me." I told them, fixing Nani on my hip.

Honestly, I should just let her walk but she's so adorable. When she asked me to pick her up, I couldn't say no.

"I'm sorry momma," Zari said, knowing damn well she wasn't sorry.

"Come on, walk." I nudged her head slightly and she giggled looking over at her god brother as they walked in front of me.

I was ready to go home but Azari needed a case for her ipad. When we got to my usual spot, I grinned at the man I know as Carlos behind the counter.

"Bumble!" He came around to hug me, "These all your kids?"

Immediately, I shook my head, "Of course not." Pointing at my kid, I watched him turn and see her looking through the glass at the jewelry. "Y'all said hi?"

They looked at us and smiled, "Hi!"

He waved at them, "She looks just like you."

I grinned, "You should see her mother." Putting Nani down, she ran to her brother. "I need a case for my daughter."

Nodding, he returned behind the counter. "iPhone?"

"No, she has an iPad. 10th generation." I said, looking at all the cases behind him. "I need something thick, so she won't break it."

"Any specific color?"

"I want that one!" Zari came to me, pointing to a Hello Kitty case. It looked thin so I rolled my eyes. "Let me see that one, Carlos."

He brought it to me, as well as two other thick cases. One was all black and thick like bold with a spider web on the back. The other one was pink.

"I like the Spiderman one Zari."

She looked up at me, popping her dimples and looking identical to her mother. "Can I have both please momma?"

"I want a Spiderman one for my phone, BB." Josey said.

"You got any Spiderman cases for an iPhone 13?"

"I got a few for you Bey." He put them all out and I let the kids look at it. Nani didn't care about any of the shit up here, but she looked anyway.