"Ah, thank you very much... But it might be difficult with our capabilities alone."

"Uhm~ Of course, all the staff do it together. You are free! Uh, make good use of your creativity and your inspiration, this is what I mean."

"Yes..."

The high-ranking person who was almost twenty years older was adamant, so Ryu Chungwoo swallowed his words with a bitter smile.

Kim Raebin's expression was already turning blank.

'You're out of your mind.'

As I thought about what to do, I was more stunned by the enormous amount of work compared to the time limit.

"Come on, we have a lot of work to do, so we have to get up now, right?"

"Y-Yes."

The director left after saying what he had to say. It was evident that he was happy that he had taken the time to take care of 'Testar' himself.

'...Was the CEO also the nephew of T1's owner?'

The future had already been drawn.

'...It's going to be hard if we don't get first place this time.'

Looking back, I should have guessed it from the moment T1 suddenly created a new agency in order to intercept <Idol Inc.>'s debut group.

'It's a land that they fought and stole away... Of course, it would be impossible to continue with the preparations for the debut album that the original agency was going to do.'

Thanks to this, we had to make a new album right away.

In addition, since a person who was not familiar with the industry was sitting on top of the working staff, bullshit was running rampant and the deadline was extremely short.

'Um, I really want to quit.'

...Again, I vowed not to expect much from this company.

The situation was the same in subsequent meetings with several people from the content production team and the A&R team under the producer.

These people hadn't had any results yet.

...Actually, it was understandable. It had been less than two weeks since this agency was launched.

"Um... First of all, our worldview will go with the 'school' motif."

"Ah... Yes."

"I think we can focus on that. Um..."

There was no practical benefit other than just saying that the worldview was related to school.

"Of course, I'm not saying you should make a song at all. We will send you the candidate songs as soon as we get the final confirmation, so please take a look at them."

"Yes!"

"How long will it take?"

"Ah, um... It'll be out in two days."

Fortunately, these people were basically fond of the Testar members.

'It's thanks to the nationwide successful audition.'

First of all, the investment was basically guaranteed, and they had a personal liking toward the group, so the treatment also became more personal.

"They asked a lot of our opinions."

Keun Sejin said after coming out of the meeting.

"O-Originally, i-isn't it supposed to be like that?"