ᡣ𐭩Why are you so sensitive?!ᡣ𐭩

((req by bellakat12345678910!! will have arguing/fighting, and some cussing, dont read this if that triggers you please))

Pest was just sitting on the couch, he seemed sort of annoyed and stressed. Partynoob walked up to him and sat down on the couch. "Go away, now." Pest said staring at Poob "Why? What's wrong?" Partynoob asked "I SAID GO AWAY!" Pest shouted and Poob stumbled back "Jeez, I was worried about you!!" 

"YOU DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO BE WORRIED ABOUT ME!"

 Pest practically screamed at Poob. Suddenly, tears were running down Partynoob's face "snifff! I'm sorry!! It's not my fault I'm like this, y'know! I CARE ABOUT YOU" Partynoob sat back and rested their head on the back of their couch. "WELL IF YOU CARE ABOUT ME, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HOST THOSE STUPID PARTIES!? YOU KNOW I HATE LOUD NOISE!!" Pest was getting extremely enraged.

"SAYS THE ONE WHO IS LITERALLY SCREAMING IN MY FACE!" 

Poob shouted "DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE, YOU SCREAM IN MY FACE ALL THE TIME" Pest couldn't stop yelling, even though he hated making Partynoob cry, he couldn't help it. 

Pest continued arguing with Partynoob "Why are you always so goddamn sensitive?!" Poob was crying so much harder than they usually do, it felt like their eyes were numb to them. Pest was starting to hyperventilate "I HATE YOU! WHY AM I EVEN WITH YOU?! YOUR'E AN IDIOT!" 

Partynoob looked terrified. ((i bet on losing dogs by mitski starts playing /j))

Pest was still so enraged, he could scream at Poob forever. "FUCK YOU, IF YOU WANNA CRY GO DO IT ALONE! YOU'RE HUMILIATING YOURSELF!!" Poob ran off into their room, slamming the door behind them. Partynoob curled up into a ball on their bed and grabbed the plushie Pest got them for their birthday. It was a stag beetle, a very cute one, and it smelled just like Pest.

"I love you, lil' guy.." Partynoob whispered under their breath. They were doing their best to cry quietly, they didn't want Pest to make fun of them more. These thoughts and the plushie just made Poob cry harder. They grasped onto the plushie tighter, wishing Pest would come comfort them.

Why do I still love him anyways? He's a jerk..  

Partynoob decided to grab their phone and headphones to listen to their comfort music. Of course, it was Pest's playlist. 

Pest was laying on the couch, now that Poob was gone, he could cry. "Snifff" Pest is always embarrassed crying in front of people, even his own partner. 

Why did I do that? I just wanna curl up in a hole and.. and.. die.

Pest stares at the kitchen.

Maybe I should make my comfort food.. I guess I'll give some to Poob too, even though i "hate" them. 

Pest gets up and walks into the kitchen, he grabs all the supplies to make apple fritters and sets them on the counter. Pest opens the recipe box and finds his fritter recipe. Pest cuts up some apples and sets them aside. Then he works on the batter. He whisks it all together, the perfect amount of stirring is to stop just when your arms start getting sore. For Pest though, he can't do that, his arms are too strong. 

Pest puts the fritters in the oven.

Around 30 minutes later, the oven dings. Pest grabs the fritters and lets them cool. Then he dips them in the delicious glaze. Now that they're ready, he puts two on a plate.

Pest walks over to Partynoob's door and knocks on it. Poob had stopped crying eventually and just fell asleep. After getting no answer, Pest walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed next to Poob. "Hey, もも, I'm sorry. Please get up, I made you something." Pest said. 

Partynoob rolled over and looked at Pest, their eye bags were so dark from crying for so long "Hi.." Poob said, resting their hand on top of Pest's. Pest's face turned beet red "Hey, I'm really sorry, I actually mean it this time." Partynoob looked at the fritters pest was holding "Can I have one?" Poob sounded so tired "Yeah,  もも, I made them for you." Pest handed Partynoob a fritter. Partynoob smiled softly and started to munch on it. 

((I dunno if you wanted this to have a happy ending or not Bellakat, but it does so uh let me know and i can change it or remake it! :) Hope you guys enjoyed this, it made me cry a little at the argument part, but i am very sensitive.))