ᡣ𐭩a Date to Crem's Shopᡣ𐭩

((requested by Co4gico4gi!!))

Partynoob was standing in the elevator, surprisingly, nobody else was there. It was quite lucky, actually. The elevator halted to a stop and Poob peeked around the entryway to the elevator. They saw their subway, and Pest was walking towards the elevator. "Hi Pest!" Poob said excitedly "あなたに会うたびに私の一日は悪化します。" ("My day gets worse whenever I see you.") Pest said in an annoyed tone "What does that mean? What are you saying?!" Partynoob asked "Nothing,もも." Pest said, darting his eyes to look away from Poob. What?? Did he just call me momo? That means peach in Japanese, does he like me? Is he being mean? "Hey pest? Why did you call me-" Partynoob was interrupted by the elevator stopping. They jumped back in surprise "why did I call you what?" Pest said in a low monotone voice "W-why did you call me peach?" "I didn't." Poob looked confused. The both of them walked out of the elevator, hoping it would be less awkward.

Time-skip! (sorry)

The two of them were back in the elevator, Poob looked around nervously, and then they remembered something. "Pest, isn't it your birthday today?!" Partynoob looked really excited "Why" Pest stared at Poob "W-well I have an i-idea!" Poob's face was flushed from Pest's glare "Yes, it's my birthday." Pest said with a sort of confused tone "Here, I'll get my idea ready." Partynoob said as they walked over to the buttons to choose the next floor. They chose Crem's shop, hoping to have a little birthday-type date. A few seconds later, they stopped at the ice cream parlor. Poob looked at Pest "Is this the surprise" Pest asked Partynoob "Yes!! Cmon!!" They said excitedly. The both of them stepped into the store. "Go sit down, Pest!" Pest walked over to an empty table. Poob walked over to Crem's counter and got a strawberry ice cream for themself, and an apple flavored one for Pest. "Thanks Crem!" Partynoob went and sat at Pest's table and handed him his ice cream. "It's apple flavored" Poob said as they started licking their ice cream. "Happy birthday, Pest," Partynoob said "I have another surprise!" Poob handed Pest a small little note with a cute heart sticker on the front of it. "Hell is this?" Pest asked as he started to open the letter. Partynoob looked really disappointed, until Pest looked them in the eyes. "This ice cream is good, do you want some?" Pest said with a smirk. All of a sudden he bit his ice cream. Partynoob was blushing like crazy, this was the first time they'd seen Pest smile like that.

Out of no where, Pest leaned over the table and kissed Poob.

Partynoob's face was red as a tomato, the kiss was so surprising and good, they dropped their ice cream. Pest leaned back in his seat "There, you got to try the ice cream." Poob was still shaken, staring directly into Pest's eyes "You kissed me.." Partynoob whispered to themself quietly "あなたはとてもかわいいです" ("You are so cute") Pest said "What?" Poob asked "Nothing.."

thats the end, sorry its short i didn't have many ideas lol. also correct my grammar up there like i know its bad soooo