ᡣ𐭩In the Elevator?!?ᡣ𐭩

((nsfw/smut warning!! also, this wasn't a req))

Partynoob has no idea how they got into this situation, but they did, and they weren't mad about it.

"H-hah!! Nghhm~~" Poob whimpered as they kept thrusting on Pest. Pest was hyperventilating, his heart rate faster than a motor bike "I-I hate you~" Pest whined, he was definitely not acting like his normal self. All this pleasure was making him way more enthusiastic than usual. Poob moved their hands up to grasp Pest's chest "Take off your s-shirt?" Partynoob asked Pest, Pest stared at Poob "Not if you have your hands all over me." Partynoob looked disappointed. The disappointed look on Poob's face instantly faded as Pest tried to take off his shirt "Move." Pest said "Why???" Partynoob whined "You're in my way, this only takes a second." Pest's shirt was all the way off, revealing his surprisingly nice muscles (it says on the wiki he can lift 1141 times his body weight!!!). "Woah.. Do you lift weights?" Partynoob asked as they kept trying to glance at Pest's abs (im sorry ;_;) "Yes, stop staring. Perv." Pest answered "But how could i not?! You're literally so hot.." All of a sudden, the players walked back into the elevator "What the actual hell?!?" One of the players shouted. All of them turned their heads and saw Poob resting against the front of Pest. It was even worse because his shirt was gone. Partynoob was frantically trying to explain what was going on, but then they got interrupted by one of the players "You don't have to explain, we'll leave you two alone."

As soon as all the players left the elevator on the next stop, Poob took off their pants. The only thing they were wearing was their oversized hoodie. That's it. (dont kill me please D:) Pest instantly started blushing like crazy, he couldn't help but touch Partynoob's special spot. This was weird, because Pest was always stating how much he hated Poob. "Pest.. what are you- gah!" Partynoob looked surprised, their face starting to turn red. Pest continued to finger them, but this time he was going deeper, and faster. Loud moans and whimpers left Poob's mouth, they were being so loud the people in the level might hear them. "I bet your stupid little pussy couldn't take four fingers.. After all, you are pretty small." Pest said in a sort of monotone voice "But your fingers are so- nghmm!- big.." Partynoob moaned. With no warning, Pest started to try and shove his four huge fingers inside of Poob "Ahh~~ Pest!!~"

I'm ending this early because i can't take myself anymore ;_; I swear I literally didn't think I'd actually write this!! OML IM SO SORRY I JUST FOUND OUT PEST IS ON THE ACE SPECTRUM