[S] Powerless_Night x M!Reader

HI GANG IM TRYING MY BEST TO DO ALL THE REQUESTS
request by @TheMonster_Within

..
As you slowly snuck deeper in the chambers; You looked around, hoping to not get caught.. Why? Because you wanted to visit your beloved; Powerless_Night.

You snuck around the corners; hiding at anything that could be considered as someone near you; Before finally arriving at Powerless's cel- Room. You knocked quietly at the door. You waited patiently; Before the door creaked slightly open. You could see powerless in between the crack; He gasped, fixing his halmet before letting you in.

"..You... Shouldn't have come.." Powerless mumbled, which you laughed. "Yeah, I know- But, I can't just leave you here.. After all, you are my beloved.." You said, tracing the sides of his helmet. He sighed.

"..You're so lucky you're the prettiest boy I know.." He whispered. Shutting the door and locking it. You smiled slyly, patting him; You couldn't seem to get your hands off of him. He squeaked. You picked him up; placing kisses all over his helmet.

"Why do you never take off your helmet, even if you're alone?" You asked, and he sighed. "I would, but- I don't want them to see me, just incase.. I'm sorry-" He said; looking down in shame. You smiled softly at him, nodding in understanding. You picked him up; And placed him onto his bed- You would tuck him in, but.. No covers, no pillows..

"C'mon.. I'm sleeping with you tonight- Hopefully we'll provide each other with enough warmth.. Just as long as I suffer with you, I'm fine.." You stated, laying down next to him and cradling him in your arms. He sighed in relief, snaking his arms around you and falling asleep..

Maybe tomorrow won't be as bad.

IM SORRY FOR THIS TAKING SO LONG AND THIS BEING SO SHORT :(