[S] Aresmons x Reader

..
You were sleeping in bed, but you woke up from your door creaking, and very loud footsteps incoming. You grumbled, knowing it was. It was Aresmons- A very tall, buff guy. You watched as he bonked his head on the door, but on the third try he finally got in.

"Hmm.. Hey, [READER]." He groaned out, before collapsing onto your bed. With you almost getting launched into the air due to him falling onto your bed. But he caught you just in time. Seems like he was tired. You embraced his warm body.

"God- You keep scaring me every time you do that.." you'd chuckled. He nodded and groaned. Before shuffling around and getting himself comfortable. Resting his big ahh head on your chest. His legs were off the bed, but he didn't care. He was by you, so who needed a bed for comfort.

You smiled, before softly caressing his cheek. Which he purred in response. Leaning into your touch. You watched his horns popped out- You forgot his horns were retractable. But, you didn't care. You knew what that meant, so you reached a hand over to one of his huge horns, and softly caressed it. He purred in response once more.

You two laid there, just snuggling and having a peaceful moment. It was nice and comforting. Some, big, violent, buff guy being peaceful and cuddly with you. It was a nice feeling. You felt him moving a bit, before he picked you up a bit and switched spots. Now you were laying on his chest.

You just giggled in response, before laying down on his chest. You felt his hand softly and slowly be placed on your head. And started caressing your hair. You sighed contentedly, you knew he was being extremely careful to not hurt you and pull your hair out, As he was built for war.

It stayed peaceful like that for a bit, just nice and comforting. Before you heard loud snoring coming from him, you giggled quietly, before making yourself fully comfortable. You were used to hearing his loud snoring- and it was almost helping you sleep at this point.

You laid there, closing your eyes. Sighing contentedly, you drifted off to sleep. In the arms of Aresmons. You felt safe with him, and you knew he felt the same.

words: 390
edit; this is based off of my imagination of Aresmons (some animalistic guy who can retract his horns, he has 3 pairs of them, and some running along his back, shoulders, and legs soo yea)