The strawhats were still outside, until Sanji decided to walk through the wall. The rest of the strawhats were still a little confused and worried but decided to follow him.

"We passed through too?" Robin said, looking back at the wall she just passed through. Usopp then wanted to experiment and decided to touch the wall again.

"Huh? No way? It turned back into solid metal." Usopp said as he began knocking on the wall.

"How the heck does this work?"

Franky and Sanji began walking down the hallway.

"So this is the lab?" Franky said, looking around the hallway as he saw "Punk" written on walls and "A 1000" with a cloud for the "0" for some reason.

Sanji, who couldn't care less, was looking for Lilith. "Lilith-chan! Where did you go?"

Then they suddenly hear a voice talking to them

"You guys can keep going dead ahead!"

"Who's that?" Sanji wondered, where the voice came from.

"Ah, I'm Vegapunk Edison. Howdy. Now just keep walking like I said."

The crew was oddly skeptical of this, but decided to follow his instructions and kept walking down the hall.

"Let's look for some future treasure!" Nami said with heart eyes, Usopp who was hearing this replied "future treasure? Like what?"

"Hmm, good question. Maybe like a follower made entirely out of exquisite antique gems!" Usopp was looking at her with a little skepticism. "What a weird fantasy. I can't tell if your taste is closer to a little girl or an old hag."

"FUTURE KICK!"

"GUAAHH SORRY" Usopp said, regretting speaking his mind as if he didn't have freedom of speech.

"Huh? What's happening?" Sanji said as all of the crew were witnessing a door labeled 04 opening

"What are you doing, here, JINBE?"

The door revealed a person who looked identical to Jinbe, but they had black wings with fire flaming from their back, brown skin, and also looked way younger than the real Jinbei.

"I don't think that's him. He looks too young." Robin replies as Usopp then says

"My first guess would be that he's his son maybe?" Nami kinda agreed on this replied "Yeah, but on second thought, maybe Jinbe somehow turned into a kid?"

"Nah, I'm going with option three. It's a coincidence!"

"I mean, the kid got wings. Although there's an ominous air about him" Sanji said as the Jinbe looking kid began standing up

"OUT WITH IT, WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?"

The Jinbe looking kid began standing in a fighting pose, it almost looked like he was about to charge

"HE MAY LOOK LIKE A KID BUT HES JUST AS BIG AS THE REAL JINBE" Said Franky who was completely shocked, but then said as he noticed the Jinbe looking kid having his hand out in a 90 degrees angle.

"I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING THERE'S A FOURTH POSSIBILITY, HE'S A PACIFISTA" Franky said as the Jinbe looking pacifista shot a laser beam at the strawhats.

"GYA!" Usopp said falling on his butt as he quickly got up and started running towards god knows where.

"THIS WAS ALL ONE GIANT TRAP, WE SHOULD'VE KNOWN THE GOVERNMENT WAS NEVER GONNA ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET FOR PIRATES"