"EVP. But I really don't-" Colby started, but he was once again interrupted.

"Please, let's just do it, yeah?" she asked, looking up at him. He frowned and shook his head.

"No. This is not a good idea. We have a ton of evidence already, we don't need to keep pushing it," he insisted, his voice stern.

"But we could get even more! Come on, don't you want to continue? Because I do, really." She got up from the stool and quickly brushed over her sweater to straighten it. "Come on, what did you want to do?"

Colby looked at Sam who shook his head.

"No," the blond said. "We know our limits. Not to sound rude, Ashley, but you don't. We're all exhausted, and it seems like the spirit has been targeting mostly you. We don't know what she's capable of, and honestly? It doesn't seem safe to just go on and on and on, even if you say you can handle it."

Ashley sighed, her shoulders sagging in defeat. She knew she wouldn't be able to convince the boys, no matter what she said. Kris laid an arm around her shoulders.

"They're right. We should stop, we've just been pushing our limits the entire evening. A lot has happened, and we should really be grateful for what we've caught. In an apparently rather inactive hotel with only one spirit," she said.

"You're probably right," Ashley muttered. "I just... if we don't keep going, I'm going to wish we did. I've always wanted to do something like this, this is literally a dream come true. But if you say it's too risky..."

Colby tilted his head and sheepishly smiled at her. "Well, who says this has to be the last time you do something like this?"

Ashley looked up, raising an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?" she asked.

Colby shrugged it off and ignored her frustrated groan as he picked up the camera. "Let's just update the viewers and then go to bed. Really go to bed, this time."

He turned on the recorder and Sam quickly walked into the vision.

"We decided to actually stop this time," he said with a soft chuckle. "It's been a lot. We're all pretty tense, especially Ashley because it's her first ghost hunt..." The camera was turned to her, and she scoffed.

"Come on, I'm doing great," she laughed. "Oh, and I said sorry. I didn't mean to be that aggressive," she quickly added, in case the viewers would be mad that she had accused Sam and Colby of faking it.

"Yeah, we talked about it," Colby said, holding up his thumb. "Don't come at her, it was a natural reaction!"

"Hey, denial is easy!" Ashley said, still laughing but with more tension in her tone than before.

"Yeah. So, we're going back to our rooms and hopefully get some sleep. It's," he quickly took out his phone, and checked the screen, "four thirty in the morning and we're leaving in... three and a half hours. If anything happens, we'll keep you updated!" Colby grinned at the camera before he turned it off again and set it down on one of the tables.

"Let's gather our stuff, I'm literally going to pass out if I don't get sleep soon. If I can even fall asleep," Kris said, yawning loudly.

They all picked up the equipment and stuffed it in Sam's backpack.

"Nothing went off while we were searching," Colby stated. "Not even the stuff near the piano."

At that moment, Sam's eyes widened, and he gasped loudly. "Oh. My. God," he said. "The camera! I set it up to record as much of the room as possible, the piano should be in its vision!" he explained agitatedly. "We need to review the footage!"

"Can we go to our rooms first?" Kris asked. "I don't really want to watch it here. What if there actually is someone?"

"That would be terrifying," Ashley said, but her eyes were almost glowing with hopeful expectation. "Let's get going."

Back in the room, they only threw the backpack down on the floor. The psychomanteum was still standing, and while the other three quickly got another camera to record their reaction, Ashley glanced inside it.

"Yo, Colby!" she called out, taking out the candle. It was lit, the small yellow flame flickering because of the movement. "You can't just leave this burning when we leave." She quickly blew out the candle and shook her head.

"What?" Colby asked, frowning in confusion. "But I blew it out!"

"No, you did not, it was brightly lit right next to two blankets. Imagine what would've happened if they had caught fire!"

"I swear I extinguished it," he insisted. "I remember exactly how I leaned down and blew it out."

"Aw come on," she groaned. "Are you being serious right now? How would it be burning if you actually did that?"

"Guys," Kris said. "Isn't it... obvious?"