Ch. 3 - The behavior of a hedgehog.

Author's note:

Once again, I better add the warning.

Adult theme/Sexual/Smug/Lewd/Lemon.

---

Saturday morning came along. The sunset shines in through the balcony door, the soft light lands on the faces of the white bat and pink hedgehog.

Amy wakes up, feeling fresh and well-rested from the good night's sleep. Rouge on the other hand grumbles a little, pulling her blanket over her head to cover herself from the sunlight.

Amy giggles at her roommate's grogginess, the bat is afterall more of a night person then a morning person.

Stretching her arms over her head, Amy swings her legs out of bed and walks over to the balcony door and opens it, letting the cool morning air into their room and she watches the sunrise.

"So beautiful..."

Murmur Amy for herself as she watches the colors of the sky change. She takes a deep breath of the fresh air, feeling like she can take on this day no matter what it may bring her.

Amy can see some other guests are also already up as some seem to get their breakfast down by the dining building, and some are sitting at their balconies with their breakfast they got from room service.

Smiling, Amy turns around and heads back inside, walking over to Rouge's bedside.

"Good morning Rouge. Wakey wakey. Time to wake up to a beautiful day."

She teases the bat as she shakes Rouge gently to wake her up. Only to earn a glare from her tired roommate as she removes the blanket away from her face.

"Amy. Hon. Honey. Sweety. You're my best girlfriend and I adore you, maybe even love you. But wake me again this early, and I'll replace you with Omega."

Warns the tired bat as she keeps glaring at her pink roommate.

Amy giggles.

"Hehe, no you won't. Because we both know Omega will never pull off a girly squeal in delight when you find a fabulous dress to show off."

Rouge rolls her eyes, but at least a tired smile is now showing on her lips as she slowly sits up in her bed.

"True. Or look as good as you in a bikini."

Replies Rouge back. Rouge then stretches her arms out towards Amy while her hands are doing a grabbing movement.

"Come here."

Demands the bat. Amy walks over to her. As soon as she is in reach of Rouge, the bat wraps her arms around Amy's waist in a hug and places her head on Amy's stomach.

"Pet meeeee..."

She whines while rubbing her head against Amy's stomach. Amy giggles and places her hand on top of the bat's head right between her big ears, petting her gently.

"Since I don't have my Knucklehead for my morning cuddles, I just have to settle with you for now."

Explains Rouge, letting a small purr escape as she feels Amy petting her head gently.

"So now you're replacing Knuckles with me? He may not be too happy about that."

Says Amy amused as she continues petting her friend's head, but she then lets out an 'EEP!' sound as she feels a hand on her butt.