Ch. 2 - So It Begins.

Author's note:

It shouldn't be necessary to write this, but unfortunately it is... you know what I'm about to warn you about :P

Adult theme/Sexual/Smug/Lewd/Lemon/And mild mentioning of drugs.

---

The days went on like normal and the long needed and wanted weekend is finally there.

It's Friday afternoon, the sun is high and the breeze feels nice to the skin. A perfect day to go to the beach.

"Are we there yet Tails?"

Asks the blue hero, Sonic the hedgehog, his two tailed fox friend, while Sonic got his seat laid back since he has been napping on the way as Tails drives his yellow van with image of a green pineapple depicted on each side, that is called the 'Dude-Mobile'.

The yellow two tailed fox who is now 17 years old, looks at the GPS.

"According to the GPS, then we should be there in less than 10 minutes."

Replies Tails as his eyes return back to the road ahead of him.

Sonic placed his arms under his head and just looked ahead with a boring expression. They've been driving for what feels like hours for the blue hedgehog. Even at age of 24, Sonic still hasn't matured much or learned to take things slow every once in a while.

Amy, who is sitting on the backseat behind Tails, puts her book into her bag that she been reading on their trip. She rolls her eyes at Sonic's reaction before she looks out the window to look at the scenery. The beach soon came into view, making Amy gasp to the paradise she saw.

'Knock knock.'

Someone knocked on the rooftop of the van, then yelling could be heard from the open windows by Tails and Sonic.

"I think I can see the hotel up ahead."

Yells Knuckles. The red echidna was seated on the beach chair that was tied to the roof racks of the van, since there wasn't room for Knuckles to sit on the backseat with Amy as Sonic wanted his seat down to nap.

Sonic, Tails and Amy looked ahead, and sure enough, a small beach hotel came into view.

'Zeek Mobius Hotel.'

The main entrance is a white oblong shaped building with two floors. Around the top floors is a balcony going around the whole building with a dark brown wooden railing, each door and window got the same dark brown wood frame. Some doors and windows have a round shape on top, big antique flower pots placed between the empty space of the bigger windows, while vines from fresh green plants are hanging down from over the railing here and there, yet are symmetry with each other. The rooftop is thatching, where the sign of the hotel's name is on.

On each side of the building are bushes, trees and huge rocks in between that's in different shapes, like mobian-buddhas, elephants, dolphins, turtles, and some Japanese stone lanterns with light in them.

This covered off the area of the hotel's back view, but some rooftops of smaller buildings could be seen poking up from behind the vegetation.

In front of the hotel is a big parking lot with few cars parked.

And two members of Team Dark already stood there with their bags.

Rouge is taking photos of the hotel with her cellphone, all eager to enter the place, while Shadow is just standing in his typical pose with crossed arms and a frown.

The rumbling sound from the 'Dude-Mobile' got the attention of the white bat and dark hedgehog. They both turn their heads and see the big yellow van entering the parking lot, Knuckles giving a wave from the rooftop of the noisy van.