Going to my room to change, since Y/n didn't specify where we'll be going, I decided to wear some simple clothing where that's not too extravagant but not too casual either. After a good hour of preparations, I finished styling myself and with one look at the mirror

 After a good hour of preparations, I finished styling myself and with one look at the mirror

I would say I look okay!

With a feeling of contentment in me, I left my room in glee. Skipping to the door, I grabbed my sling bag carrying some of my important things. Wallet, phone, and extra mask, you name it, it's in here.

As I was about to open the door, I didn't know a sneaky maknae was intensely staring at me from the corner of the living room. Feeling this connection, I looked at her with an innocent smile. Putting my index finger on my lips, Eunchae smirked but nodded, giving me a go signal.

Going out of our dorm and wearing my mask, I look forward to the mini adventure ahead. After walking down the hall and a ride in the lift, I was in the lobby of our dorm where Y/n was standing awkwardly like he was a lost child which is a funny sight to see.

With a little plan in my mind, I smirked and silently went on my way to him. With Y/n not knowing I was there, I then sped up and poked Y/n making him jolt in surprise, looking at me wide-eyed.

"NAKAMURA KAZUHA!!!"

Y/n whisper-shouted at me, making me laugh internally, celebrating my successful prank on him.

________________

I don't know what Y/n planned but a trip to the bus station is not in my mind. At first, I was a little bit skeptical about where we were going, but Y/n said he knew a place just on the outskirts of Seoul. Knowing Y/n, he may be this secretive person but heck he knows places more than I do. 

As both foreigners in this country, the way we accept diversity will be seen. Not knowing his culture but understanding him as a person will be a way for me to learn from him.

Now with only the announcement of departing buses and noise from the people in the terminal, I was waiting at the bench where people were waiting, then a little later, Y/n came to my side with tickets in his hand.

“Yah! Where are you taking me?!” I playfully said, still covered from the eyes of those who are holding a camera.

“Imma hostage you hehehe~,” Y/n responded with a tone making my eyes wide. I glared at him and smacked his shoulder, making him laugh.

“I'm joking! I just want to get out of the city and what better way to spend it with you,” Y/n said, making me squint my eyes at him.

“Are you hitting on me?” I asked and Y/n hit me with a shark plushie that he was carrying, giving me a reason to laugh 

“In your dreams Nakamura,” Y/n said as I laughed at him.

We talked for several minutes about random things as we just got comfortable with each other the first time we met at our dinner back then when he was just new at the company. Y/n being the goofy guy he is, asked about topics that are outside of our profession, making the talk even more lighter and joyous.