Note

The book is under ending and will be posted back tomorrow due to mixing of plot lines and the plot Gonna be change from the plot you read in few chapters.

First of all stop if you are not comfortable in reading any of things I had mention in trigger warning. I don't want to trauma dump, offend, or lure someone into something.

Respectfully I'm asking you again to leave The book if you're sensitive to The content mention below.

Trigger warning ☠️
- Cnc so many People don't like it or don't Know about it completely so if you're one of them you can leave.
-fucked up Ml
-mentally ill female
-dark themes
-explicit torture and sex scenes
-gore, violence, torture, obsessive and psychopath Ml.
-mention of suicide in detail.
-hallucination
-detailed sleep paralysis scenes

Copyright permission 🚫

Like everytime No one is allowed to use, translate and produce it in any form, or publish it in some other platform.

Plagiarism is crime ❌

Lastly if your'e reading it till end so it means you dont give fuck about triggered warning and ready to read further.

A little note for teenage girl who thinks it is sexy and all if a male lead is possesive, obsessive, psychotic. Or if he beats, ra**s, cheat the fl is some greek god or simping thing. So girls come out of your lala land. Learn to speak for yourself if someone does this to you. Its not at all good, normal or romantic behaviour.

It straight up behaviour of a criminal. So don't try to fantasize these type of thing.

And lastly your author do not promote or support any type of things mention in trigger list.

Its fiction and take it as a fiction, don't try to cross the line it will only gonna effect You.