Jake had already left the country the next day and nobody knew where.

This was the first time they saw him after 2 whole years.

Please excuse me , I would like to use the restroom. Fourth informed with a smile and left.

Jake too , without letting anyone know went behind him.

Fourth was standing infront of the mirror , hands tightly grabbing the washbasin slab , eyes closed and water dripping down his face , trying to breath calmly.

Flashbacks of his past were haunting him and making it difficult for him to breath.

The sound of the door opening and someone walking in could be heard.

Fourth opened his eyes and saw Jake staring at him through the mirror.

How are you my sweet little baby ? Jake spoke in a fake sugar coated voice.

I-I don't know who are you and why are you following me ? Fourth stuttered and started to take steps backwards , until his back met the dead end.

Jake harshly grabbed his face and made him face him.

I have loved you enough , for you not to forget me , then how is that you can't remember me huh ? Jake questioned with an evil smirk adoring his face.

Fourth's mind went blank. He did not know what to do , but thanks to his survival instincts and his years of self defense training , he kicked him where the sun doesn't rise.

Due to pain , Jake's hold on his face loosened and fourth quickly ran towards the door.

Remember I am not the same Fourth Nattawat , you left 2 years ago to die and ran away like a coward , getting scared by what my brothers could do to you if they got ahold you. Fourth gave the whimpering male one last glance and walked out.

 Fourth gave the whimpering male one last glance and walked out

As soon as he walked out , he made a run to where his car was.

His legs gave out and he fell to the floor , his anxiety rising and a panic attack was on its way.

He took out his phone and called Dunk.

Phi please come to where our car is standing. Fourth uttered in a broken voice and Joong knew what might have happened.

He quickly collected New and Love and they all ran towards the parking lot.

Their hearts were literally in their mouths, scared to face their brother's current state.

It had taken Fourth a long time to recover from his anxiety and panic attack and come back to his old self and now it was all flooding back because of Jake's arrival.

When they reached towards the car , they saw him sitting on the ground , his back pressed to the car , breathing unevenly and crying uncontrollably.

Without a second thought , Love quickly engulfed the younger into a tight hug , providing the comfort just like their mother's hug.

New signalled Dunk to find the inhaler from the dashboard , while he searched for a water bottle at the backseat.

Shhhh baby , everything will be alright , no one is going to hurt you when I am here. Love tried to comfort the crying male in a heavy voice.

The sight brought tears to all of their eyes , seeing their little one broken like this.

I swear Fotfot if I see him near you again , I will literally blow his head up. New spoke through gritted teeth and the elder trio tried their best to comfort him.

 New spoke through gritted teeth and the elder trio tried their best to comfort him

_____________________________________________
Update !!!

Gemfot looked so pretty at today's event and Fourth literally had so much fun 🧿

My anxiety for GMMTV part 2 is 📈📈📈
What about u guys ? 👀

Have a beautiful day ahead.