Pleasure Spot

It was a hot summer afternoon. Kuboyasu was walking to his friend's house. Saiki's, to be exact. It's been a week since summer vacation started and he hasn't seen him pink haired friend since. So Kuboyasu decided to visit him. He and Saiki had gotten closer recently. Enough to the point where he would allow him into his room and in Kuboyasu's eyes, it was a total honor. Saiki wouldn't admit that, of course. As there were times when he would put on his ring simply because he could trust Kuboyasu to kick ass if he needed to. Not that Saiki required protection or wanted to feel protected. That isn't it at all. He would soon be wishing he didn't trust Kuboyasu as much as he did.

Kuboyasu was going to show up unannounced, so he felt bad and ended up buying coffee jelly. A six-pack just for Saiki. That was mainly the reason, but the coffee jelly would also serve as an easy entrance to Saiki's house.

Kuboyasu chuckled at the thought of Saiki being easy to bribe. Ah. That's no good, Saiki. People will want to take advantage of you.

The purple haired male shook his head with a smile and knocked on the door. It didn't take long for Saiki to open the door and peek his head through. Kuboyasu gripped onto the door before Saiki could shut it.

"Hey. Don't shut the door on me." Kuboyasu laughed, sending a playful glare. Saiki furrowed his brows, making sure he was controlling the amount of strength he used on the door. It was more difficult when he was dealing with someone like Kuboyasu.

"Why?" He asked. When Kuboyasu raised the box of coffee jellies, the strain on the door immediately lifted. "Hurry up."

"Sweet." The punk whistled as he walked in, quickly taking off his shoes. Saiki closed the door and locked it. Saiki's in shorts. He's so cute for a guy. Kuboyasu looked away, swiping a strand of hair from his eyes. Saiki turned to him with a hand out. Hm? What?

"Coffee jelly." Saiki said like it the most obvious thing in the world. To his credit, it was. Kuboyasu smirked, holding the box over his shoulder.

"No. You have to earn it."

"...I thought you were giving it to me?" The pink haired boy crossed his arms. He didn't want to deal with this right now. Kuboyasu had not only barged into his home, he also interrupted his very valuable manga time.

"Nah. Not that easy. Let's go to your room." Kuboyasu waved for him to follow, already on his way to the stairs. Saiki internally rolled his eyes and followed with a mumbled 'good grief.'

They entered Saiki's room and Saiki quickly sat on his chair.

"Looks as boring as ever." Kuboyasu commented as he placed the box on the bed. The psychic turned to him with his blank face.

"Your room isn't any better."

The purple haired male scoffed.

"Oh? And what makes you say that?"

"I have to say it?" Saiki deadpanned. Kuboyasu burst out into laughter at that, wiping a nonexistent tear from his eye.

"Saiki, you're too funny." He jumped on the bed and watched the pink haired boy roll his eyes and pick up his manga. Saiki turned away to lay his arms on the desk as he read. Hmm... He's always so indifferent. But something just draws you in. What are you, Saiki? Asides from cute and attractive... Okay. Stop. Kuboyasu glanced at Saiki. I wonder if he has soft skin. He also has a nice body. I would definitely-

"I can feel your stare, Kuboyasu." Saiki said, eyes still glued to his manga. The punk flinched a bit before relaxing onto the bed with a sigh.

"Ha... Just curious."