"Ah."

"M-Mission."

The atmosphere darkened slightly. There was no reaction to the trauma.

Ryu Chungwoo laughed as if he had given up.

"Haha, I passed the audition, but the mission doesn't end..."

I thought bitterly.

'...To be a true group, I think we need to pull our acts together, starting from the agency.'

I thought of Tnet, which repeatedly notified and canceled the change of affiliation three times a day, three days ago.

I had a bad feeling.

'I feel like I had a meaningless expectation.'

Because the program was so successful this time, it seemed they wanted to roll Testar by creating a new direct agency at the T1 level.

However, since there were contracts with Tnet subsidiaries in the past, taking the group away was difficult.

So, because they were busy fighting each other, the group was in a state of neglect.

I read an article this morning that we would be releasing a debut song within a month. But we hadn't even met our manager yet.

'It's driving me crazy.'

I held back my sigh.

At that time, Cha Eugene raised his hand.

"Oh? There's more! 'Today's mission is... Free time!'"

"Ooh!!"

In an instant, the atmosphere turned relaxed.

I also said 'I'm very happy with the break I got today.' and received high fives from the guys around me.

'Let's not think about it.'

It was almost confirmed that we entered T1's new agency anyway.

Rookies without spare time had no authority. I just had to accept it.

'...Please don't add your relatives to the planning.'

I hoped the high-ranking people would take care of the sales, accounting, and management and didn't touch the planning. Please use the people experienced on the job.

"Look at our room! Let's get a room!"

The passing participants stood up with the 'free time' card and started touring the house.

Three rooms and three bathrooms. It was a good composition that could be used plenty.

And there was a number sign in front of each bedroom.

"Testar's first~ mini-game! The subject is choosing a room!"

"You sounded the same."

"R-Really."

Kim Raebin volunteered to imitate the MC of <Idol Inc.> but he sounded similar enough to stimulate PTSD that we became solemn again. Still, the game went on without a problem.

We picked notes from a box in the order that was determined through several board games with so many random elements.

"This also has a strange deja vu..."

"I know right..."

Every time it overlapped with <Idol Inc.>, the kids got sentimental.

Anyway, I pulled out the second note after Cha Eugene.