4. So, we finally Meet Again

As Night approached the school gate, his thoughts already drifting towards the quiet solitude that awaited him beyond the confines of Lumino High, a voice shattered the stillness of the afternoon air.

"So, we finally meet again."

The words hung heavy with tension as Night turned to find Volt leaning casually against the wall, his electric fur crackling with latent energy. There was a dangerous glint in his eyes, a hint of malice tempered by a mischievous smile that played upon his lips.

Night regarded Volt with his customary coolness, his expression betraying no hint of fear or intimidation. Despite the Jolteon's threatening demeanor, he remained unmoved, his silent gaze fixed squarely on his adversary.

Volt's voice cut through the silence once more, his words tinged with a seriousness that belied his earlier grin. "You know what you get by messing with me."

The implication hung in the air like a dark cloud, the unspoken threat of retribution echoing between them. But Night remained stoic and unflinching, his silence a silent challenge to Volt's bravado.

For a moment, the two Pokémon stood locked in a silent standoff, the tension between them palpable in the air. And as the afternoon sun cast long shadows across the schoolyard, casting their confrontation in an eerie half-light, the stage was set for a showdown between two adversaries bound by fate and circumstance.

With, Volt

Leaning against the wall, I closed my eyes, allowing the weight of the moment to settle upon me. Thoughts raced through my mind like lightning bolts, each one tinged with a sense of determination and resolve. Night had crossed a line, dared to challenge my authority, and now it was time for him to face the consequences.

In the darkness behind my eyelids, I replayed our encounter over and over again, savoring the memory of his silent defiance. He may have thought himself untouchable, but he had underestimated me, underestimated the power that coursed through my veins. I was one of the strongest Pokémon in Lumino High, especially among the Electric types. No one dared to mess with me. But this Umbreon, this unlucky creature, had dared to challenge me, to defy me. And now he would pay the price.

With a smirk playing at the corners of my lips, I opened my eyes, fully expecting to see the Umbreon standing before me, his expression a mask of fear and terror. But to my surprise and frustration, he was nowhere to be found. Panic surged through me as I frantically scanned the area, my cool demeanor giving way to raw agitation. Where had he gone? How could he have vanished so quickly?

And then, like a shadow emerging from the darkness, I spotted him—Night, walking calmly away from the scene of our confrontation as if nothing had happened. Anger boiled within me, my pride wounded by his brazen display of indifference. Determined not to let him escape unscathed, I pushed off from the wall and hurried after him, my steps quickening as I closed the distance between us.

As I reached his side, I fell into step beside him, my voice dripping with venom as I spoke. "You think you can just walk away from me, Umbreon?" I sneered, my tone laced with contempt. "You've got another thing coming."

But to my utter shock and disbelief, Night remained unfazed by my words, his demeanor calm and composed as if my threats were nothing more than a joke. "Who are you?" he asked casually, his voice cutting through the tension like a knife.

I blinked in disbelief, taken aback by his audacity. "You don't remember me, you stupid Umbreon?" I sputtered, my shock evident in my voice.

But Night simply shook his head, a faint smirk playing at the corners of his lips. "Nope," he replied nonchalantly, as if the entire situation were nothing more than a trivial inconvenience.