Chapter 23- ARIELLA

Start from the beginning

"I am, and since you are my doll, you are not supposed to leave me"
I won't let her leave me, but I feel like I am betraying Sof, but no one I mean no one in my life can ever be her.
"Never"
I turn around and see Annie and Ava standing at the door

"I will be back, stay here"
I said going inside the washroom for bath.
Thanks to heavens they both didn't get to see me.
Ava would have been scared if she did.

But Emory didn't react as of she saw blood.

I turn on the shower, and stand in there. I turn it to as cold as I can. What is happening with me? How come I saw her in blue dress, I was okay, I was really okay, how did I get the blood on myself. How?

I hold my head as it is hurting badly.

I shut my eyes tightly and wash myself and got ready inside and came out.

Ava is smiling and Annie is glaring at me.

"Ari, they really locked you not letting you go out?"
"Yeah! Ava"

I look at the table but there is no letter. Annie just glanced at me and I nod at her. Ava saw my whole room, even the dolls but she didn't say anything, she saw the type writer too but she just ignored all of it and spoke with us.

"Guess what I brought for you"
Emory said excitedly and Ava asked
"What? Can I have a share too"

"Ofcourse you can Ava"
I said and she grinned at me. I will cut myself into pieces if you will ask me to.

Emory took out some caramel candies and gave them to us.

"You are always on your mobile Annie"
"I watch Animes on mobile Ava"

She said, is she texting someone?

"Don't you want to go to college?"
"You don't have classes Ava, you are in last year"

"Well, yeah but atleast I can drive with you"
She said and I nod my head going out.

I search for brother Eli and Lan. Cray Cray must be asleep. Bran must be with Nikolai. If dad and Uncle were to be here then I might have thrown a fit and gotten what I want. I didn't like to take those sleeping pills. I am angry at Remi too. He didn't come yesterday night. Mom and Ellie might have made my hair, and Grandpa would have scolded dad and Uncle for not letting me out.

"Let me tie your hai-"
"No don't"
I said and Ava looked hurt.
Shoot, I let Annie do my hair, but not her, she must be hurt now.

Her hand is in air near to my hair, she closed her fist and brought it back.

"Little Brat?"
As soon as I heard his voice I breathe heavily and ran to him. He looked shocked for a minute trying to comprehend my behavior. I try to look at Uncle, My god father in him but I couldn't, Dad is not here, why am I craving for dad, I spoke with mom, ii speak with her everyday, and all the time she gives me a longing look, I just want to leave all and go to my mom and never leave her. But what if I hurt her like before. That thought still kills me.

"You are not angry?"
"I am bu-"
I see Remi entering in and smiled at me. I turn my face aside but he pulled me with him and I sat on couch as he brushed my hair.

I thought I could ask Brother Eli if I am going crazy, if I am a worst person to do this. But he is acting weird, not like the Big Brother Eli I know, but the Eli king that I didn't like in my childhood.

You are wishing for Sophia to disappear Ariella.
You are replacing Sof with Emory.

I felt a kiss on my cheek and see Remi, he is in good mood. But he is making my mood good too. He caressed my cheek and said