THE ELEVATOR

" 'Where is he? What's his room number?' She demanded, her voice cutting through the air with urgency, leaving the receptionist momentarily stunned. Gathering her wits, the receptionist managed to mumble, ' room number 707.'

The younger girl's heart raced, her frustration bubbling beneath the surface as she bolted towards the elevator, her steps echoing in the sterile corridor like thunder

The younger girl's heart raced, her frustration bubbling beneath the surface as she bolted towards the elevator, her steps echoing in the sterile corridor like thunder. With each stride, her determination surged, her tousled hair a testament to her frantic haste. Hotel staff glanced up, startled by her intensity, as she navigated through the maze of corridors with single-minded focus. Time was of the essence, and she would not be deterred."

"I warned him! Not to do so! He's so stupid! He doesn't care about himself or me! Uhhh... This silly button!" She muttered to herself, frustration evident in her voice as she pressed the unresponsive button repeatedly. "What the... Why the heck it isn't working?!" Her frustration intensified into a shout.

"Why so frustrated, chill, should I help you ?" A husky voice interrupted her rant, surprisingly sweet despite its roughness. She glanced over to see the doors of the adjacent elevator opening. Without hesitation, too caught up in her frustration to notice the offered helping hand. As the elevator ascended, she remained oblivious to the presence beside her..
  The elevator doors parted, releasing a throng of people into the cramped space. In a flurry of movement, a dozen bodies filled the small cabin, pushing her backward. Amidst the chaos, she found herself pushed backward, perilously close to colliding her head with mirror of the elevator But just before disaster struck, a strong hand reached out, gently halting her Just as she teetered dangerously close to the mirrored wall, preventing any mishap.

Unaware of the identity of her savior, she felt a rush of gratitude and relief wash over her. She glanced upwards in search of a savior, locking eyes with him. Her furrowed brows softened, widening in astonishment as she beheld the most mesmerizing shade of light coffee brown color pupils of monolid eyes ,dark hair, fair milky white skin,viney arms ah. Time seemed to halt as she stood, mesmerized by the depth of his gaze. Suddenly aware of the closeness between them he was just an inch away from her , she gasped, her expression shifting in an instant. With a swift motion, she inadvertently struck his abdomen with her elbow, leaving him stunned by her abrupt reaction. He winced in pain as she sharply reprimanded, "Do you not understand the concept of personal space?" He countered, "I was merely shielding you from potential harm with the mirror," but she dismissed him with a curt, "Whatever." With that, she briskly departed from the elevator, leaving him to mutter under his breath, " Nowadays helping people is also a crime wow she is crazy"And then she retorted, "I know," a hint of defiance in her tone, while a subtle smile graced his cheeks in response. After that, she vanished into the crowd as they exited the elevator, her departure as fleeting as a passing breeze, leaving the scent of her on him .

 After that, she vanished into the crowd as they exited the elevator, her departure as fleeting as a passing breeze, leaving the scent of her on him

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Guys btw English is not my first language and if I get any grammatical mistakes while writing this book and you noticed it let me know and I will acknowledge it but don't spread hate on the book because it took a lot of effort to write it and I am trying my best whatever I can give it to this book . This is my first time writing a book. I hope this doesn't get boring I will make it more interesting in the next chapter 🫣