✾ -PROLOGUE ✾

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

you are reading 'swim'

┏ C o n t i n u e ? ┓

┗ [ Y e ѕ ] ◄ [ N o ] ┛

you clicked [ Y e ѕ ] !

playing: 'Swim'- the mafia princess

01:13 ───────0────────── 02:36

⇆ㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤ↻

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

On December 30th, 2011, a beautiful baby girl was born. Her loud cries emitting from that newly birthed human being were the only noise filling the silent labor room.

"it's a girl!" the nurse spoke, with tears pricking her eyes. She may have been doing this for about 4 years, but she will never get over the pride she felt when helping giving birth.

Aurora was tired, her eldest son clutching her sweaty hand, her husband out of sight.

"I can't, I can't I'm too tired" the mother pronounced, trying to catch her breath. Her other sons' labor was never this tiring.

"it's okay mama, take rest for now" see, Lorenzo was never one to coo at anything, not even his brothers he helped his mother raise when that vile excuse of a father was up and about drunk and wasted. Yet when he saw his baby sister, he knew he would go to the world's lengths to keep her away from any harm.

However, he also knew that she would have every family member of his wrapped around her little finger.

he felt a little tug on his pants. looking down, he realized his one-year-old brother, Adriel, looking up at him with teary eyes.

"Mama?" he asked, confused and scared without his mother.

"I'm here baby, on the good side, you have a baby sister!" Aurora tried to reason with him, knowing he was excited to welcome the newest member of the Rossi family.

her 4-year-old twins, 14-year-old, and 16-year-old entering the room with sheepish grins, trying to get themselves out of trouble for leaving their youngest son without supervision.

"idioti, vi avevo detto di restare con lui!" Lorenzo explained with frustration evident in his rough and deep voice.

"It's okay, Enzo, now who wants to meet their baby sister?" Aurora asked with a tired smile, already waiting for the nurse to introduce her to the newborn.

As if fate has it all written for them, a knock came from the wooden door. Only seconds later a nurse came in carrying a baby girl after being granted permission.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Rossi." she smiled gently passing the newborn to the tired mother.

As if she knew her mother, the infant held onto her mother, grabbing a fistful of a mixture between hair and clothes.

"wait, a girl?" Tony asked with wide eyes. they never had a girl in the family for over 10 generations, except their mother of course.

"A girl" she confirmed. "Boys, meet Marissa Novalia Rossi"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'•.¸♡!author speaks!  ♡¸.•'

╭⋟────────────────────────╮

oops?

➥omg I'm ACC so so so sorry abt the late update my life is literally falling, I have my finals in two weeks, I'm officially sleep deprived, and my family is having some... issues? idk how to explain it.

➥so in conclusion, enjoy this extremely bad and shitty chapter cuz I won't be able to update very often

➥hope you had a good day cuz I didn't lmao

➥au revoir! mwah 💋

➥Meet Heather the hedgehog

➥🦔❤

╰────────────────────────⋞╯