Chapter 1: Olympus

* At demigod and God meeting*

3rd person:

Thalia was listening to her iPod and humming along, but she didn't know that she was singing louder than she thought.

"Thalia what are you singing?" Apollo, the sun god, asked.

" I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Percy Jackson." Thalia replied. "I am going to his concert this Saturday maybe we can arrange some demigods and gods.... To come!"

"That would be awesome!" Apollo said. "By the way I plugged your iPod into speakers I put up, can you play his songs?" Thalia then started playing I see Fire.

Everyone in the meeting started dancing and singing along to the song. It was nice to have everyone relaxing since the war with Gaea. Especially for the 7. They lost a very important member on that day who also was Annabeth's boyfriend.

FLASHBACK

The seven were traveling on the Argo II ,credits to Leo, to find Giants.

On the Argo everyone was bickering about the gems they found and Jason was siting in silence thinking about the fact he needed glasses. Then the Argo landed and there was hoards of giants blocking the entrance to where the 7 thought they would be.

"I think they are trying to protect or hide something." Ryan, son of Poseidon, suggested.

"Yea, well we have to fight through them to get to whatever's inside." Piper said.

"Ok, let's form a plan." Annabeth said. "Piper, you and the others except for Ryan and me will stay out here to distract The Giants while Ryan and I sneak past them and go inside."

"Ok Annabeth we got your back." Piper replied and told everyone else the plan. They nodded their heads in respect for Annabeth and Ryan then they went in.

Annabeth and Ryan snuck past the Giants into a door that lead to a stone table. There were 3 Giants guarding near it. Great. Then one of the Giants spotted us and charged. Ryan and Annabeth were fighting side by side like they have for years. Then things sidetracked.

Ryan got punched in the nose and it started to bleed. It was to late for Annabeth to call out to him. It then dropped on the stony floor. Silence. Then the ground started rumbling. A figure then rose out of the dirt and shifted its eyes like it haven't for a long time. Then a name struck me like a brick.

"Gaea."

" That's right puny demigod, I'm back." Gaea said reading Annabeth's mind. "And I'm going to start torturing everyone you love."

Gaea then created a stone/ dirt sword and impaled Ryan.

Everything started to go slow motion for her. That's when the rest of her friends busted in.

"Oh my gods." Jason said.

That's when the war started. The Romans came, the gods came, and the Greeks came.

The war was won with the help of Leo sacrificing himself but he actually get blasted back to Calypso's island. When he came back to came everyone was quiet and surprised at first making sure he was real. Then the clapping started and the cheering.

There was a party on Olympus that night and everyone but the 7, well the 6 now stayed.

Nobody of the remaining 7 has been this carefree and relaxed until the meeting.

Flashback end

Now the invited gods and demigods were planning and getting excited for the concert on Saturday.

This story won't follow the HOO plot line a lot. I like to make my own plots. It will have some of the same ideas though.