🏙️✨🌌*,= I've got you.

Set right after an alternative ending to Round 6. Where Ivan stood his ground and walked.
───────────※ xxx ※───────────

"You know...after so many years of rebellious behavior, I expected you to be a little faster."

Ivan teased as he watched Till—breathing hard a few paces behind him. They were running from some guards who caught them sprinting off stage away from confusion. Despite Ivan's side bleeding out, he managed to move for now. "..h.shut...sh.." Till struggled to say as he tried to catch his breath in the closing elevator. "Hm? What was that? shh...?" Ivan was relentless today.

Till snapped towards him. "Shut up, you...ugh!" He ran out of ideas; his face red. They had just finished a performance on stage, unexpectedly kissed (one-sided, at least), got shot at, and ran from total chaos as The Rebellion exploded a wall or two.

The dark-haired actor smiled warmly at Till's form—almost admiring how he looked straight back at him. Ivan was still pressing into his side, dangerously. "..What? Why are you staring?" Till asked, standing up.

"Nothing, I just..." he paused. "..I'm just happy." He looked at Ivan suspiciously, crossing his arms as he frowned. "What for? Escaping? Is this sarcasm for me not helping the old guy walk?" Till joked. "No, no. ... you're looking at me."

The elevator continued to ascend as the light-haired guitarist stared at him with his head tilting to a side. "Well...yes? And?" Ivan shook his own, eyes looking towards the door. "..Nothing. Shall we?" He gestured to the now open exit. Till shrugged, but walked out and into the lobby anyways.

They rushed out the front doors, seeing Mizi and...Hyuna?

Till stopped dead in his tracks, staring. "Is that...? Huh?! She's ALIVE?!!" He yelled, astonished. Ivan rolled his eyes as he dragged him over. "Hyu, doing well?" Hyuna shrugged, wincing as she did. "As good as shot is, you know." She nodded to Ivan's bloody side as she held her arm. They had both been fired at, although Ivan won in terms of overall damage taken.

Till stared at the two of them like they were secretly dinosaurs.

Very,
very strange.

After a few seconds, he snapped out of it, focusing on Ivan. "Damn it, Iv, it's getting worse." He said, almost scolding. His hand holding the side of Ivan's shot arm. Ivan let him, surprised to say the least.

Till had been giving...a lot of mixed signs throughout their recent antics. It confused the groom even more when Till took an initiative with him, or helped Ivan at all.

He really was looking at him.

After a few minutes of silence in the jeep The Rebels brought as a get-away, Ivan stared at Till, who was gently pressuring his injuries for him. The other looked up at Ivan, expectantly. Ivan shook his head, saying it was nothing.

"Thank you, Till." He said, before leaning on him for the first time in his long tired life. Till just rolled his eyes.

"I've got you."

───────────※ xxx ※───────────

Request by @Fouda5 I'm not sure if you wanted like...interactions within The Rebellion, but I did some lead up if you want that too.