5| please For me?

Warnings: flashback abt sa?, weed, ed

Logan's POV:
'Did I deserve it' I kept on asking myself then I heard the room door open and saw Isa come in, she walked over to me and sat on my bed and sighed "do you wanna skip tomorrow?" She asked and my face lit up.

"Um is that a question? of course I do" I say and she chuckled, "and you don't have English tomorrow either" she says softly "hmm, that's a good thing" I say with a sigh.

We were sitting on my bed talking about random things and then I got a notification it was a message.

Unknown.
Smoking weed isn't a good thing to do in hostel.

I looked at it, the time I did it, it was 2 something in the morning.

Me.
Who are you? And how did you get photos of me having a bong?..

Unknown.
My name is cate, and how did you get weed into the hostel?

Cate, I heard people talking about her in class, so I changed her contact name to cate.

Me.
I hate texting meet up with me somewhere, or just come to my room.

Cate.
Mkay what floor are you on.

I sent her the floor and what room I was in and in 5 minutes she came in, isa was confused and just looked at me.

"Hey cate" I say and she comes in and comes over to me and isa "hey how did you get weed in here" she asked "my mum knows I do it so she said she did a bag check for me and shit" I say and cate nods slowly

"Well can I have some with you? I'll tell my roommate I'm sleeping in one of my mates rooms" she says and I nod. "Okay I'll see you after study" I say as she leaves mine and isa's room.

"Who was that?" Isa asked me "a girl that's has a photo of me having a bong" I say while rolling my eyes, "dam that's ratchet" she says and I nod.

And that's when the bell for study went and I groaned, I mean I get to see Ms Jane  but I have to eat and I don't really feel like eating.

Anyways me and isa go downstairs to the big library and say where holly and them were. "Hey how come you weren't at dinner" Mary asked "I couldn't be fucked coming down here" I mumble so no one hears us.

Everyone was focused on their work but I had nothing to do, it's probably cause I don't pay attention in class. I unlocked my phone and saw a messages from Scarlett.

Scar. 💋
Logann hurry up and come homee.

I rolled my eyes as i looked at the message and texted her back.

Me.
Scarlett you know im in London right?.

Scar. 💋
Oh! I forgot, but when are you coming home. I needa see you 😉

Me.
Scar baby are you high right now? Cause you're most likely gonna forget.

I turn my phone off cause Mrs Banks said we can go back to our rooms and i looked at Ms Jane and she gave me a look making me stay here.

After everyone left she came other to me with some food, i sighed and she came and sat on the same table as me "okay darling i have the food that everyone had for dinner, is that okay?" I nodded but didn't say anything.

"Okay try and take a bite" she says softly and I put some of the mashed potatoes on my fork, I slowly bring it to my month and eat it. This was the first time I've eaten a dinner meal, I normally only eat breakfast sometimes if I'm really hungry.

"No- more" I mumbled after two bites "come one darling one more, please for me?" She husked out and I nearly whined again, I take one more bite of the mashed potatoes and put the fork down.

"I can't- I need to-" I say and run to the bathroom and lock the door and Ms Jane followed me and started banging on the door, "darling open the door please" she say/yells she ends up opening the door before I could do something, then we went back to the table as she tried to make me eat more.

And I tried to eat one more but I couldn't.

"It's okay darling I'm glad you ate something" she smiles softly "I'll see you just before I go to bed okay?" She adds "mhm" I hummed while she wiped some tears that fell. I got up and smiled at her "thank you, i havent even been here for a week and im already being a burden to you" i smile lightly "your not being a burden darling, and your welcome" she smiled and i nodded then went back to my room.

When i open the door i see cate on my bed and isa on hers, their talking i think. "Hey isa and cate" i say "hey" they both said "oh btw Ms Jane is coming into my room before she goes to bed so ill text you on iMessages when you can come" i explain and she nods but the says "wait how do you know if have another phone?" "Well if you don't then i cant text you to come" i say and she groans "well have one on the weekend, okay?" She says "yup" i say popping the 'p'.

Then cate leaves and isa sighs "whoa do you not like her or sum?" I ask and she shakes her head "kinda she just yaps to much" she says and i chuckled "oh ok, ill make sure she doesn't talk to you that much" i chuckled.

"Wait why is Elizabeth coming in here before she goes to bed?" She says who the fuck is Elizabeth? "Who the fuck is Elizabeth?" I repeat what i said in my head and she sits there shocked "you favourite teacher Logan! I can't believe you don't know her name" she exclaimed.

"Whoa why would i know her name, Belzie?" I asked saying a new nickname "Belzie i like it" she smiles "but shes like the talk of the school and you duh, because after you left maths a girl snitched on you thats probs why you had extra study" she says and i rolled my eyes.

I forgot Ms Jane was coming so i started drinking some vodka and isa had some, the i put the towel by the door and got out a joint and lit it with my lighter. I took a long drag by the window, lucky it was cold out so no one was out, i used my strong weed instead of my normal but it was too late, i already have half of it before i was high out of my mind.

And if you didn't know i put a lot of it in, then isa notice me and grabbed her perfume and sprayed the whole entire room and opened up the window fully, "fuck logz Ms Jane will be here any second" isa said and i just giggled.

She took the towel from the door and went into bed her bed acting like she sleeping.

Elizabeth's POV:
Just before i went to Logans room Mrs Brown, the history teacher, stopped me and started talking about what happened with the maths teacher, and I actually didn't know i just got told to look after his class. After she finished yapping i rolled my eyes and went straight to Logans room.

I knock on the door and heard a giggle i walked in seeing Isabella sleeping and Logan sitting her bed kicking her feef like a little girl, "Logan why aren't you in bed" i ask her and i hear her giggle "why aren't you in bed silly" she says and i see her eyes are red wait- she didn't bag check her and its not like im gonna say anything anyway.

"Logan darling lets get you to bed" i say and unmake her bed and she whines "but i don't wanna" "your sounding like a five year come on" i put her into her bed and she mumbles something " pardon darling?" She says and she says "can you stay with me?" She asked sleeply "until you go to sleep okay darling?" I say and she nods.

I got onto her bed and she cuddle into me, i rolled my eyes and started running my fingers through her hair. Soon enough she fell asleep and i got off her bed, i kissed her forehead and left her room and went to mine.

Let's hope no one was up when i left.

A/n
I wont be posting any new parts until i pack all my stuff for Australia. (Sorry x)