3| first day

Warnings: Talks of weed, vapes

Isa's POV:
I wake up to a light smell of weed but not to strong, i looked at Logan and saw shes still asleep. I got up from my bed and saw a towel by our door..she didn't, i sigh and got ready for my classes.

I took the towel and put it in a corner and went to Logan's bed to wake her up. "Come on stoner wake up" i say and shake logan until she wakes up "good morning stoner" i chuckle and she just groans.

"Come on your gonna miss your favourite teacher" i say and she get up "who?" She asked "Ms Jane duh, you love pissing her off" i chuckle and she thinks then says "true true" and laughs.

"Okay logan you gotta get up before she comes knocking on our door, and i need to get downstairs, ill meet you for breakfast" i say and she hums "can you grab my phone for me" she asked and i nod

Logan's POV:
After Isa woke me up and got ready, putting light makeup on and started doing my hair. After that i looked at the uniform "hmm i could fix this up" i say to myself.

after rolling up the skirt making it a bit shorter and fixing the blouse leaving one button undone seeing a little bit of my cleavage but not to much to get me told off.

i smile to myself and go downstairs where Ms Smith is waiting for me, she didn't care about my uniform but she said other teachers might. I nod and get my timetable from her and go over to Isa and them.

They looked me up and down "dam you look hot" Mary said "thanks Mary" i smile, i pull out my timetable and isa took it "looks like we have the same classes, except one..Ms Janes" isa said "fuck sakes" i mumble "wait what class room?" Lucy asked "j4" i hummed and Lucy smiled "we have her together sis" amd we Botha laughed.

Then the bell rang, we got up and me and Lucy went to English first, as we were walking all eyes where on me "shit Lucy is need to go toilet save me a seat" i was all shit i just wanted a drag, she nodded and i went to the toilet.

When i opened the door there girls already in there vaping, i pulled out mine and one of the girls smirked, but i didn't recognise them they weren't from the hostel. Then I remembered people that live close can still go here.

"Whats ur name new girl" one if the girls asked "Logan" i say taking a drag from my vape "yours?" I asked "natasha" and then my phone went off, it was lucy

Lucy goosy
Come to fucking class Ms Jane knows ur here.

Me
Okay, omw
Read at 9:24am

I turned off my phone and left the bathroom to go to Ms Janes class, i get there and opened the door and Ms Jane glared at me "care to tell me why your late, Miss Perry" she asks and i rolled my eyes to look at her "no not really" i hummed and went to sit next to Lucy.

I could feel her eyes burning into me, but I ignored it and got my stuff out of my bag, and started 'writing' what was on the board when really i was drawing random shit.

Soon the class was dismissed until she said my name "Miss Perry can you stay in after everyone has left" she asked and i mumbled "i said call me Logan".

Soon everyone left i told Lucy to meet me at lunch, then i went over to Ms Janes desk "yes Miss?" I hummed and looked at her, and thats when I noticed she had forest green eyes. "Remember what i told you Logan" she said "Mhm" i hummed and her eyes darkened.

"quiet the eye rolling, and un roll ur skirt" she huffs "why Ms Smith said it was okay?" I smirk "are you talking back, darling?" I shrug and picked up my bag and left her class.

All my other classes were boring cause i was getting told off a lot about my attitude and shit, but do you really think a give a fuck? No not reallyy.

I head to lunch and see the Lucy and them, I've been with isa most of the day and that was good. I sit down and go straight on my phone, we were talking and laughing i think we were the loudest table, but we don't give a fuck.

Then i look at my timetable and see i have double English "Lucy do you have double English every monday and Friday?" I ask really confused "no i only have double P.E" she says and i groan.

"I have Ms Jane without you next period" i huff and Lucy laughs "don't piss her off again" Lucy laughs and i sit there like a angry bird "You pissed her off again?" Isa asked and i nod "okay guys i needa tell you all something come to mind and isa's room after classes.

The three of them nodded even isa, i chuckle and then the bell rang and Ms Jane come to our table. "Logan there will be someone to pick you up from each of your classes so you don't dictate to skip class, and you have english with me you'll walk with me" she says and i rolled my eyes.

She glares at me and i got up and said bye to everyone, we were walking and we were in a different class. I hummed to myself and went to sit in one of the back rows and i could feel Ms Jane watching me.

I don't even know whats shes talking about, but just watching her plump lips move makes me think if she was flirting with me or not?, fuck and shes wearing a fuck suit now thats hot-

And then the bell rang for my next class and my last, I grabbed my bag and went to the door to leave. "Logan come here" Ms Jane said and i rolled my eyes and walked to her desk.

"Yes Miss?" I ask looking up at her, she pretty tall, "why werent you doing any work?" She asked "um i dont know? Maybe cuz the class is boring" i say rolling my eyes and forgetting what she said to me.

She glares at me and makes me look at her "do you want extra study with me, Logan?" She asked and i shake my head "well quit the fucking eye rolling" she husked.

I nodded slowly and started leaving the class room, but before i left i said "have a good day Miss" then left her class room and saw Isa waiting for me.

"Ms Smith asked me if i could pick you up from ur classes, and luckily i said only on Mondays and Fridays" she says with a pissed face "dam just don't do it then how are they gonna find out" i mumbled as we were walking to maths.