Ch.3: Boulder man arrives

After having enough sleep he woke up and stretched after that he finally stepped out of the safe room and made his way to the stairs next to him. Luckily the zombie he ran into earlier wasn't around. He then went to the second floor but he knew he couldn't explore further due to the steam blocking the way so he went to the next floor.

Yuan saw a zombie halfway up, trying to get to him but he went over the stairway and fell back to the first floor.

Yuan: Skill issue

He continued on to the third floor. He saw a shadow as if someone was at the other side. Yuan checked it out and saw that it was a small figure on a desk.

Yuan: Phew I thought I have to fight again

He sighed in relief.

There was a key on the desk. Yuan took the key and saw that it was a shape of a spade.

Yuan: How the fuck do people work here when everytime they want to enter a room they must solve a puzzle? What is the purpose of this building?

He moved on to the next room. As he crossed through the hall, he saw a licker passing by outside the window.

Yuan: Oh great

He stood still for a moment contemplating if he should erase the Licker from existence

Yuan: Nah, I don't wanna waste more energy for spamming dismantle

He moved on to the next room. The next room was empty except for the corpse that was hanging in the ceiling. It looked like it was going to fall but it didn't as Yuan passed by it. He saw C4 placed on the wooden barricade.

Yuan: Oh fuck, I need the detonator. I hope that the detonator is in the same place as in the game

He walks to the next door then entered a library. He was getting a call from the radio as he entered.

Marvin: Yuan, it's me Marvin Groans I need you back here ASAP

Yuan: What do you want to show me? Also are you okay?

Marvin: Yeah I'm still alive I've got something to show you. It's important

Yuan: Ok, I'm on my way I'm just finishing up something here

He put the radio away and continued on. From the floor above him, he saw multiple zombies around the area. He passed down to the stairs and headed towards the door while avoiding the zombie corpses. Yuan saw the door was locked but he had the key for it. He quickly inserted it while looking behind any zombies.

Yuan: Hmm... No zombies? Nice 👍🏻

Yuan opened the door and returned to the main hall. He made his way back to Marvin. He saw that he was still holding up while looking at the laptop.

Marvin: There you are quick come here take a look

He showed Yuan one of the monitors on the laptop. It was Claire outside of the police station.

Yuan: Thank God, she made it.

Marvin: Chris's sister that's Claire?

Yuan: Yeah, that's the girl that came to the city with me

Marvin: You can get to that courtyard through the second floor... on the east side

He groaned in pain as he told him, suffering from his injury.

Yuan: Got it can you hang in there while I'm gone?

Marvin: Groans I can't guarantee that

Yuan decided to hurry to the east side, he went back to the second floor and went for the door that was on the other side. He passed through the waiting room and unlocked the next door. He entered a hall then walked right as it led to the outside.