Ch.1: Prologue

In someone's house (Luckily I found a transcript on Reddit thank you Reddit I love you 😚)

Yuan:

Yuan: Let's fucking go even though I'm late as usual I can finally play Resident Evil 2 Remake!

He said while sitting down on his gaming chair that is position Infront of the TV and he is admiring the disc.

He checked the clock and saw it was 3:59 in the afternoon

He checked the clock and saw it was 3:59 in the afternoon. He shrugged since it's the weekend and plus he has no school for an entire week!

Yuan: Whatever, it's the weekend I can even pull an all nighter

The game started up and showed the title screen. He pressed the start.

Yuan already beat the original game and unlocked all the secret weapons it had and now he is playing again for fun and plans to abuse- I mean not use the secret weapons in the game. He chose story mode then selected a new game.

Yuan: Hmm, should I pick Leon or Claire? Meh imma pick Mr. Overtime.

Last thing for him to do was choose difficulty.

Yuan: I might as well go for standard cuz why not

He selected standard and the game began. He had to wait a little for a loading screen.

Yuan: Okay, let's do this

Game

Night. A trucker is driving along an empty highway. He eats a hamburger and listens to the radio.

Caller: Look man, I'm serious, OK? I saw this with my own eyes.

Anchor: Oh, I believe you, buddy, I believe you. Just tell us a story, tell us a story.

Caller: OK, well, it was last Friday night - I was walking home from the bar... This woman started coming towards me... She was staggering, you know... So I, I figured she was drunk.

Yuan: Isn't a zombie-- oh wait nevermind

Anchor: Whoa, whoa, whoa, OK. Tell us, be honest now, how many drinks did you have?

Caller: No man, I, I barely had a buzz on.

Anchor: Oh, c'mon!

Caller: No, just listen, alright? She got closer, I got a good look at her. You had to see her eyes, her nose... Her whole face... looks like it was rotting!

Anchor: Ew...

Yuan: Agree Ew I'm betting she smells like shit

Caller: She looks like a corpse - like a walking corpse, man!