Ch.2: Zombie Massacre!

Yuan was making his way to the police station while killing some zombies.

Yuan: Dismantle!

He cuts down multiple zombies and continues to run. He luckily got out of the way as the zombie tried to grab him and he used dismantle to mutilate the zombie. He saw more zombies gathering around as he hurried to the police station gates.

He opened the gates and got in quickly he then locked the gates. The zombies tried to get in by pushing the gates but were unable to do so. He was about to use Cleave to wipe them out but he remembers that the gate is the reason why they can't get in.

Yuan: Hah, thank God for the gates they can't get me now!

He starts to mock them as he turned to the police station building.

Yuan: Okay, now the real game begins

He proceeded to go further and entered the police station.

He saw that no one was around as he expected this since it is the zombie apocalypse.

Back to his room

K: Did I forget to mention that Install a Chris Redfield mod there? (Credits for DiamondHunt61 he is on of my favourite Wattpad writers also go check out his stories that's where I get the idea)

K start to eat some KFC while drinking a Capri Sun.

It was as he saw it from the game. The shutters were closed down and the doors had key symbols on it. There was also a statue in the middle of the room. In front of him, he noticed something he wanted to see.

Yuan: Thank you god

He saw the rectangular box where you put items in. He can't see the typewriter where he could save the game.

Then again it would be pointless for him since he is in the actual game. He wasn't sure if the boxes were linked either way Yuan saw some ammo and a first aid spray. He picked them both up and put them in his pocket.

He decided to access the laptop next to the item box. He watched what the cameras were showing then saw an officer shooting a zombie then resumed running.

Yuan: Come on dude aim for the fucking head

The officer stopped and looked at the camera staring at him directly and he starts to shout.

Elliot: David? Marvin? Are you there? I found a way out! It's here!

He showed his note book to the camera. The zombie was catching up and the officer continued shooting him.

Yuan: Hell nah I ain't letting anyone die here

He had his pistol ready and ran for the shutter that leads to the east area.

He opened the shutter with a sign that read keep out. The shutter barely opened but he uses Dismantle to cut it wide enough for him to crawl through.

The area was filled with blood as he crawled through it. Luckily he had his flashlight in front of him to look for any zombies around. Lucky for him there was no zombie so he crawled all the way through and got back on his feet

He saw a fuse box to his left. He saw it was missing a fuse.

Yuan: Oh great now I have to solve a puzzle.

He decided that he would look for it later. He wasted no time in searching for supplies as he knew the cop needs his help.

A locker was in the way so he used his dismantle to it.