She will be loved

𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

I step back as I see her beautiful face in person

Its obvious she doesn't wear any make up just some lip gloss

she is the most beautiful person I've ever seen

We look at each other in awe

Eyes not leaving each others as she closes the door

"Hi"

---

"Hi"

𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖

"Hi."

--

"Hi." There is a moment of silence. Her eyes are as captivating as ever. I see curiosity in them as she stares back into mine. Her lips part into a smile as she begins to speak, "Sorry, I saw you earlier and I was just interested. Are you new to town?"

For once, I smile back. "Actually, no. Do you know my mother, Mitsuki?"

"Yes, I do. She's been coming here for a while. You must be Katsuki, right? I'm Ochaco Uraraka, but everyone calls me Chaco. Well, everyone except my dad. But it makes sense because I-"

"I'm rambling. Sorry, I have a problem," she says, her cheeks flushing with a pink color like mochi.

I chuckle as I respond, "It's fine, and yes I'm Katsuki. It is a pleasure to meet you Chaco" I say in a flirty tone as I see her cheeks flush an even deeper color.

"And from my time here I've never really seen you here either," I say in an accusing tone. "Well um, I um-"

"Take your time Ochaco"

"Ok. I was sent to a church camp when I was 10 but when I was 16 I had to opportunity to go to a school called U.A. if you've ever heard of it, so I left. Now I'm back for summer break to help out with the church" She says with a big smile, you can tell she's very passionate about her church family.

"Hi."

---

"Hi," there is a brief moment of silence. Her eyes are as captivating as ever, and I sense curiosity as she gazes back into mine. Her lips break into a smile as she begins to speak, "Sorry, I saw you earlier and I was just interested. Are you new in town?"

For once, I smile back. "Actually, no. Do you happen to know my mother, Mitsuki?"

"Yes, I do. She's been coming here for a while. You must be Katsuki, right? I'm Ochaco Uraraka, but everyone calls me Chaco. Well, everyone except my dad. But it makes sense because I-"

"I'm rambling. Sorry, I have a problem," she says, her cheeks flushing a pink color like mochi.

I chuckle as I respond, "It's fine, and yes, I'm Katsuki. It's a pleasure to meet you, Chaco," I say in a flirty tone as I see her cheeks turn an even deeper shade of pink.

"I've never really seen you around here either," I say in an accusing tone. "Well, um, I-" I cut her off.

"Take your time, Ochaco."

"Okay. When I was 10, I was sent to a church camp. But when I turned 16, I got the opportunity to go to a school called U.A., if you've ever heard of it. So, I left. Now, I'm back for summer break to help out with the church," she says with a big smile. You can tell she's very passionate about her church family.

"I go to U.A. too what class are you in?" I don't recognize her.

Her eyes open wide as she ducks her head "1B... wait are you Katsuki Bakugou?!? At the top of the charts Bakugou?!? I recognize you now oh my gosh I'm so sorry I must have been making a fool out of myself the whole time I'm so-" I cut her off once again

"Ochaco I'm still a regular person after all, and I came to you whether you were embarassing or not. I came over here to get to know you and now I do. You being here is making getting to know you even easier" Her head pops up again with the same pink cheeks from the beginning of the conversation.

"I was wondering if I could get your number to stay in touch if we're going to be here the whole summer it might be fun if we spent some of it together you know?" I try to get it out fast to save me the embarrassment of asking.

"Sure"

--

I sat in my family car

music in my ears

My smile up to my eyes

Her number in the front jacket of the straightjacket

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕞 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕦𝕕𝕠𝕤 <𝟛
𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪