Chapter Seven

Lucas Gonzolas  

He was the son of Rachel... When I said Rachel hated us... I mean she hated us from afar but him... He had burning rage for us... Rachel must have told him I was going to kill Quackity...

Lucas slowly looked me straight in the eyes... "Oh, Y/n!" Lucas says out loud which scares me... Then Lucas walked towards me. "It's been a while Y/n how are you?" Lucas says with a grin. 

I gulp as my eyes shifted to Quackity who seemed confused about why he called me by Y/n... Oh yea... I gave F/n as my name...

Lucas then shifted his attention back to Quackity. "Me and Y/n have history I am so glad we will be working together!" Lucas says with a fake smile. "Y/n?" Quackity repeats and Lucas nods... 

Oh no...

"Y/n... Can I talk to you?" Quackity says. I gulp and nod... Quackity gave me the look of 'You lied straight to my face'... I was in big trouble... Fucking Lucas...

Quackity motions me with his hands and starts walking. I followed and pushed Lucas away with my shoulder. I heard a snicker from Lucas. 

I followed Quackity down a hallway and he opened a door letting me go in first. I let my head hang and I walk into the room... It looked like an office... I was guessing it was his office. 

He walked in after me and he walked straight to his desk chair. "Sit," Quackity says pointing to the chair across from me. I sighed and sat down in the chair my body stiff with anxiety. 

"So... F/n... Oh wait no... Y/n... Yea Y/n you lied about your name why?" Quackity says. I stayed quiet for a little bit trying to find an excuse. "What's your last name?" Quackity asks. I stay silent again.

Then Quackity slammed his fist against his desk which made me flinch. "I don't like when people lie to me... Even when I am nice enough to help them... So stop being silent and answer..." Quackity says. 

I sigh again and say "I am sorry I lied... But I-I said I wanted a fresh start... So I changed my name..." 

Quackity leans back into his chair. "How do I know you're not lying now?" Quackity asks. "I don't know how to show I am not lying..." I say being honest this time. I had no idea...

Quackity squinted his eyes at me... "Well, what's your last name?" Quackity asks. His eyes softened a little from the intense stare he had at me. "L/n..." I say and Quackity's eyebrows furrowed and he looked at me weirdly.

"So, your name is... Y/n L/n?" Quackity says. I nod and Quackity's eyes look down at his desk. He then looks back at me... Then he smiles. "All forgiven..." Quackity says which surprises me. My eyes widen. 

Quackity stands up and walks to his office door and opens it. I turn my body and stand up from the chair. "Just don't lie to me..." Quackity says with a toothy smile that told me a lot of warnings.

I gulp and he motions for me to leave. I do as he wants and leave his office. I walked back down the hallway and I saw the smug look Lucas held as he talked to the others... I mean I didn't hate Lucas...

He just wanted to avenge his father...

I then felt eyes on me... I looked to see Fundy who quickly looked away. "Fundy!" he looked at me slowly and smiled at me. "Hi, pretty lady~,"  Fundy says with a little wave. Fundy then walked to me.

"So, you lied about your name..." Fundy asks. I sigh and nod. "Your name Y/n?" Fundy asks another question. I nod and he still smiles. "I like that name if fits you better," Fundy says complimenting me.

I knew Fundy was going to ask why I lied...

But before he can even ask I walk past him to Lucas. "We need to talk," I say to Lucas. Lucas looks at me with his fake smile. "Sure Ms Y/n" Lucas says and I grab his wrist and walk to a room where no one is around.