House Party ATL Fanfic (One Shot)

You’re at a house party hosted by Rian. You and Alex your boyfriend are all snuggled up on the couch together.

“Hey babe.” I said while placing my hand on the nape of his neck.

“Yeah?” He said while taking a sip of his drink.

“I’m getting really bored here. I want to go home.”

“Just be patient babe. Rian said he’s going to announce something after the party.”

“I can think of a lot of things we could do at my place than just sitting here in this dumb old party.” I placed my lips on his and we started making out.

Until Jack appears out of nowhere and yells, surprising us.

“GET A ROOM!”

“What the hell man?” Alex hits Jack’s crotch.

“OW! That hurt you fucking dingus! Matt wants to talk to you by the way. He’s in the kitchen.”

“Can’t you see I’m busy right now?” I blush

“He says it’s urgent.”

“Ugh, sorry babe, be back in a minute.”

Then he stands up and starts yelling and looking for Matt through the crowd of people.

“MAAATTTT! YOU BETTER DAMN MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME SOMETHING FUCKING IMPORTANT OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU.”

Jack sits beside me and puts his arm on my shoulder.

“Hey y/n!”

“Why did Matt wanted to talk to Alex?”

“He didn’t really want to talk to Alex. I just told him that so I could take you to dance with me.” Jack said grinning.

“Do you think I’m still going to dance with you right after you did that?”

“Uhuh.”

“Fine.”

“Yey!”

He stands up and holds his hand out to me, I take it then he starts dragging me towards the dance floor, which is packed with people.

We start dancing and then I hear Alex calling Jack’s name.

“JAACK! WHERE THE HELL IS THAT SON OF A BITCH.”

“Damn, I made him mad. Let’s go hide! Come on!”

“W-wait!” Alex sees us but doesn’t follow. He looks really mad.

He grabs my wrist and leads us to another room where a bunch of people are playing spin the bottle. We see Zack playing with them.

“Hey it’s Jack and y/n! Come on join us!” Zack yells and I sit beside him with all the other people forming a circle. Jack sits opposite from me.

“Zack, your turn.” Cassadee says while putting the bottle at the center.

Zack spins the bottle and points toward a really hot chick.

“Nice one Zack.” Jack says while clapping his hands.

Then Zack and the girl started to make out.

“That’s enough! Y/n! It’s your turn!” Cassadee puts the bottle on the center again.

I spun the bottle and it flips. Jack catches it.

Alex then enters the room holding his drink, he doesn’t even walk towards us. I guess he’s really pissed.

“Bottle flip! Seven minutes in heaven for Jack and y/n!” Zack yells.

The people around us started to cheer and eventually Jack and I stood up. I looked behind me and saw Alex look at me with his “what the hell are you doing?!” expression.

“Jack, I think that Alex is really pissed at us.”

“Don’t mind him. He’s just PMSing or something.”

We both started to laugh and then we went inside the closet.

“What are we supposed to do now?” Jack sits on the floor while playing with a tissue roll that he found.

“Let’s go put on a show.” I said while laughing.

We both started to make kissing and moaning noises and that went on for 7 minutes. We were laughing most of the time but I’m guessing that the people outside still bought it.

When we got out everyone was just staring at us, they were acting like they saw a ghost. I quickly took a look at the place where Alex was standing, and there I saw a broken vase. Shit.

“What the hell happened here?” Jack says with a bit of horror in his voice.

“Alex sort of got pissed when he heard you guys in the closet and broke that vase, then he stormed out of the room.” Zack says.

“Shit. I made him mad.”

“I’ll go talk to him.” I said.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I’ll explain everything to him.”

I then went on to find him in Rian’s house, but I couldn’t. I guess he isn’t inside the house. Shit.

I looked outside and there I saw him. He’s sitting on the sidewalk throwing some stones on the road.

“Babe.”

“What?!”

“Come on, babe. Nothing happened. We were just making noises that’s all.”

“Nothing happened?! You and Jack spent the whole night together! You didn’t even bother to talk to me when I came to see you. You just went inside the closet with that asshole who took my fucking girlfriend away from me.”

“Aww. You’re jealous aren’t you?”

“No I’m not! I’m just pissed off because he told me that Matt wanted to talk to me but then when I…”

I kissed his lips so he would stop talking. He was actually jealous, I have never seen him like that before. So basically I was surprised, and happy, because he cared about not losing me.

“Nothing happened. I would never cheat on you, you know that.”

“But…”

“Alex, you go to different places all around the world and have a million girls holding up I love Alex signs and I still trust you. I know that you would never cheat on me. And you know that I would never cheat on you. I love you Alex.”

“I love you too y/n.”

I kissed him, and he kisses me back.

“I’m still mad at Jack for making me look for Matt.”

“He says he’s sorry.”

“I ain’t giving him anymore of my hairspray.”

You both laughed and went back inside the party.

-------------

THE END!!! :D

yep, that's pretty much it.