1 - Do Isekais really exist?!

Start from the beginning

[Y/N]: Woah! I think staying awake most of the day wasn't really good for me...

"He scratches his eyes a little with his fingers to try to somehow improve his vision, but suddenly he feels strange."

[Y/N]: Huh? What the hell?!

[Y/N]: Where am I?...

"He loses his balance and ends up falling to the ground, still in a state of shock, his brain trying to process what has just happened."

[Y/N]: I was on the street at night... And now it's daytime and... I'm in some kind of medieval world?...

"He slowly gets up and observes his surroundings, the people of this place wear clothes from an ancient era, some even have weapons and armor, and others... Have bodies of humanoid animals?"

[Y/N]: This has to be a joke! I was transported to another world!? How is that even possible?!

"He leans against a nearby wall and takes a few long breaths, after a few minutes, he calms down a bit."

[Y/N]: This was definitely not what I expected from a Friday night...

"Y/N then starts walking through the new scenery he was in now, walking a little further, he sees a fruit seller."

[Y/N]: Wait... Isn't this guy familiar?

"He quickly approaches the man, starting a conversation."

[Y/N]: Excuse me! Could you tell me where I am?

[Apple Seller]: Huh? Are you kidding me, boy? It is obvious that we are in the kingdom of lugnica!

[Y/N]: Lug...nica?

"The boy reasons for a few seconds until he remembers where he heard that name."

[Y/N]: "I was summoned into the world of Re:zero?! I have to be hallucinating!"

[Apple Seller]: Are you okay kid? You look scared... By the way, what are those clothes? Are you a traveler by any chance?

[Y/N]: Y-yes I'm fine! Traveler? Eh... In a way you can say that...