╰┈ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

“You have been staring for a while now. You're overthinking it. If I were to fool you, I would have a carefree appearance. I'm not like your demon butler.” [Y] told the child, causing Sebastian to softly huff. The woman took a sip of her tea before placing it down on the table. “Now that everything is settled, I trust that you'll do fine with your demon now that he's in your debt. I'll punish him once again if he causes you harm.”

“Again?”

“...The Knave has multiple contracts with multiple demons just for a game. Other demons weren't so lucky…” Sebastian explained.

“No wonder you follow her orders…” Ciel sweatdropped.

“Now, please excuse me. I have business to attend to. I will come by and visit you whenever I have the time.” [Y] told the earl as she stood up from her seat and walked to the door. “Remember to take care of yourself properly. And do not forget what you're fighting for, Ciel. And you mustn't cry. Tears are the product of emotion and weakness. Remember…”

“...”

“Butler, make sure nothing harms him.” [Y] demanded the butler. Sebastian nodded, “Understood.”

“Good day, child…” the woman then exited the drawing room, leaving Ciel with his thoughts. He then walked over to the window and watched the woman step into the carriage and rode off. “That woman…is she…?”

“She's not lying, my lord. Everything she says is the truth. She owned an orphanage that the previous director ran. That woman is taking genuinely care of the children at the House of the Hearth.” The butler stated. “Though, she still remains as strict and unfeeling as ever.”

“I see…” Ciel mumbled.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

The woman arrived at a room where Undertaker is watching over the sleeping resurrection child resting in the bed. [Y] walked over to the undertaker and the bed.

“So you have returned…” Undertaker mumbled. The woman hummed before holding out some bag of candies with a rabbit plush, “A gift for the poor child.”

“...” Undertaker glanced at the woman. He was suspicious at first, but knowing a strict and heartless woman, she has a soft spot for children which is why she slaughtered the entire cultists at the cathedral. He accepted the gift, “A rabbit…?”

“He looks like a pure rabbit to me which is why I brought it.” [Y] said, taking a seat in a chair.

“...How’s the younger Phantomhive?” Undertaker asked. The woman responded, “He's alive and well. He'll be taking his brother's place as the earl and as for the butler, he's watching over him.”

“You're really gonna trust that demon watching over that child?” The undertaker asked the woman.

[Y] sighed, “He's under my command. He won't do any harm when I'm active. You remember I use to have contracts with so many demons.”

“Just a game, yes. You're lucky you're not like the previous head of the House of the Hearth…” Undertaker mumbled. “I would've ended you. However, knowing you, I know you miss Vincent and Rachel, too…You're her childhood friend, aren't you?”

“You arrived at the Phantomhive Household every day and left gifts without bothering to speak to them face-to-face.” the undertaker stated as the woman remained silent. He placed the plush and bags on the nightstand as he continued, “You have spoken to “Ciel” once, he grew to like you even if you have the appearance of a cruel woman.”

“...” [Y] continued to remain silent and listen to the male, but he went silent. Undertaker leaned on his elbow, “...”

“[Y]...Even if you don't show much emotion, I know you're feeling the rage within you. Don't worry, you won't have to lose another Phantomhive…”

╭      ⁞ ❏. facts

┊      ⁞ ❏. [y] is the childhood friend of rachel

┊      ⁞ ❏. [y] do miss the phantomhive and will do anything to protect the remaining phantomhive

┊      ⁞ ❏. undertaker has once meet [y] when she was a child

 undertaker has once meet [y] when she was a child