Her eyes, the comforting warmth of her hand, the smile on her lips, the tenderness on her face..... It all spoke of a love that had begged to be acknowledged but he never did.

Ek baat poochun?

Zaid asked, his voice a soft whisper in the quite night. He reached out for the mug of coffee and took a slow sip, his eyes closing for a moment.

As she cupped his cheek, his eyes flew open and locked into hers. The warmth in her gaze made his heart skip a beat.

Poocho.

She said, her voice a soft whisper that flooded between them jn the quite night.

Mujhse pyaar kyun hua tumhein?

She smiled then, a smile soft, radiant and full of love that left him breathless for a moment.

As their eyes remained locked, she spoke, her voice soft and trembling with sincarity

Tumse pyaar na kerna namumkin hai Zaid.

The words, a mixture of sincarity and love tugged at his heartstrings and his eyes welled up with a delicate sheen of tears.

Their eyes remained locked and a tear trailed down his cheek. Mubashira reached out and then, with a touch as light as the whisper of the wind, she brushed it away. The gentle brush of her fingers against his cheek sent a delicate shiver down his spine and his breath trembled out.

She leaned in, her lips brushing against his cheek in a tender kiss that made his breath hitch and his eyes snapped shut, the affection bubbling within him was like a slow, warm tickle that filled his entire being.

When she pulled back and their eyes locked, he saw a flicker of guilt in the depth of her gaze and it made his breath hitch once again.

Mubashira.

Zaid called out softly and she looked at him. The guilt in her gaze caught him off guard and he reached out, his fingers brushing against her soft cheek in a tender caress.

Kya hua?

He asked, his voice tinged with a hint of uncertainty as he gazed deep into her eyes, trying to unveil the depth of her emotions.

I'm sorry.

She said, her voice trembling with guilt and a hint of vulnerability and the next moment, she was up on her feet and her steps were quick as she hurried inside the bedroom.

Zaid looked up at the moonlit sky, the chilly night air enveloped him trying to soothe his troubled heart.

Yeh Kya ho gaya hai Mubashira ko?

Zaid said to himself, his voice tinged with uncertainty as he wrapped his arms around himself seeking solace in the chilly night air.

In the next moment,  Zaid was up on his feet and hurried inside the room only to find her sitting on the couch with various filles scattered around on the table and she was working on something, there was a notepad in her hand.

Kuch toh gadbad hai.

He thought and walked towards her. The focused expression on her face was adorable which made his heart flutter uncontrollably in his chest.

Mubashira.

Zaid called out softly and she met his gaze and he saw her crumbled face. The vulnerability flickering across her face tugged at his heartstrings.

He reached out, his hands cradling her chin with a touch as light as the whisper of the wind as he forced her to meet his gaze.

Kya hua hai Mubashira? Batao mujhe.

He said, his voice taking a way more tender tone as if he's talking to a child.

He watched as Mubashira,s face crumbled. The emotions tangled within her seemed too much to bear and Zaid reached out, circling his arms around her petite frame, he pulled her into a warm embrace and caressed her hair, his touch warm and tender providing her the comfort she needed.

TUM YAHAN KYA KER RAHI HO?

Mr Shahnawi and Mr Jafar,s loud yell made it's way to Zaid and Mubashira,s ears and they pulled back startled. Mubashira,s heart quickened it's pace as she heard an unwanted voice

Apni beti se milne aayi hoon main.

End Of Chapter!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️

Coming Up Next: Mubashira,s mother.

Warning: Angst will be starting from the next chapter.

Here's the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️