011 - 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧, 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭

---------•✯•---------

Eliana did end up going back in to the maze the next day, with Ben and Minho. It did go well, no grievers was seen or heard, so everything was normal. She could control her breathing and her running was back to the way it was before.

Of course Minho ruined her mood with some smart ass comments under the breaks they took, very funny.

She did get a nightmare last night, or she didn't know what it was, it felt so real. Even though it was all blurry and the voices weren't clear, it felt like it actually had happened.

It was a blond haired girl, slightly wavy, and green eyes. She was blurry, but Eliana could see that she was pretty. The girl had dark blue jeans and a black long sleeved shirt, which revealed a slim body, and she was for sure working out.

Eliana didn't know who it was, but she felt very familiar. The familiar girl said some things to her, and then Eliana woke up. The words was unclear and just sounded like a bunch of random letters together.

All of her memories and nightmares Eliana had got since she got stung, have been so weird and unclear. Some of them wasn't even making any sence, and was just a bunch of things threw together. Maybe a few was just nightmares.

She tried to not think about it too much, but everything in her head was just spinning around at this point. Everytime she looks at the scar from the stung, she either breaks down or get flashbacks from the day. Sounds really dramatic, but oh well.

╭ •✯• ╮

Eliana had just got back from the Maze, and finished her things in the Maproom. Nothing was new and no grievers were in presence. She had a lot of things going up in her head, so instead of heading to dinner. She went out in to the forest, were a lake.

She have been there before, the same reason like she has today, to get her mind of things. The lake was safe to swim in, not too deep or anything you can get stuck with. And the temperature was always good, not too warm or too dark.

Before she went to the lake, she went to grab a towel and clean clothes she could change in to when she got up. To her luck, no one questioned her about where she was going. Everyone was already at dinner.

The lake was pretty, not so big and trees were placed around it, along with some bushes too. There was an area with some white flowers, which nearly made it look fake. The water was dark, so you couldn't see the bottom, but it wasn't dirty dark.

Even though trees were around placed all around, the sun was shining towards the lake. Which made it create a pretty reflection on the water surface. So it didn't look scary at all, the creators may be in control of it.

Eliana knew no one was going to the lake when it was dinner, since everyone for sure was starving like every other day after a whole day of working. So right when she arrived at the lake, she took her clothes off and tied her hair up, then jumped in.

She was of course not naked, still in her underwear.

The temperature was perfect, a little bit colder than usual. But it has been really hot the whole day, so she had been sweating a lot more compared to chilly days. The water hitting her body sent a shiver down her spine, but she quickly got used to it.

A few plants and stuff like that touched her legs, which made her flinch a bit each time. But soon it didn't bother her anymore. For the coming five minutes, she swam around in the small lake. She didn't let her hair get wet, since she cleaned it yesterday.

Eliana felt something grip her legs, something felt like a pair of hands. The grip was strong and she was slowly sinking to the bottom. The things dragging her down, didn't feel real. Like it was just an imagination, but she was sure she was going down.

Her breathing stopped in her throat, and the panic was just growing bigger and bigger. She screamed for help one time, kicking her legs and trying to get out from the grip, nothing worked.

A few moments of struggling, and no one coming to help her, she was under the water surface. The water was dark and she couldn't see anything except her arms and the sky over her. When she finally looked down, everything became black.

╭ •✯• ╮

"..60, ready or not here I come!" Eliana heard a high pitched voice of a little girl scream.

She could see the girl from the bush Eliana was hiding in. The girl had blonde pretty hair, which was up in a fishtail braid. She was short but average for her age, probably around six. A big smile were placed on the girls face, which was beautiful.

They were in a small forest on the back of their house. A bunch of trees, bushes and flowers was placed in it. The sun was shining bright and it was a perfect temperature to be outside. Right behind the bush Eliana was hiding in, was a white fence, which went around the whole yard.

After about five minutes, the girl was really close to her hiding spot. Suddenly she felt something tickling her nose, which made her sneeze and expose her hiding spot. Blonde girls head snapped right to her direction, and Eliana began to laugh, stepping out of her hiding spot.

"You are really bad at hide and seek Ell!" Said the girl in front of her, between her laughs.

"I needed to sneeze! Not my fault Em."

╭ •✯• ╮

Tears was pouring down her cheeks, finding it hard to breath as she hugged the blond haired girl goodbye. Apparently Eliana was immune to the Flare, but not Emily. She was going to some place called W.C.K.D. While Emily was going to a guy named Jorge, who their dad knew about.

It was heartbreaking to be separated from someone this close, now she wouldn't have anyone left. Eliana was going to some weird place with only strangers. No friends or family, just a bed, food and clothes.

"Alright come on girls." A blonde haired man said.

We ended the hug and the man took Emily's hand and walked away. Eliana wiped away her tears with the sleeves of her shirt, before turning to the person nudging her. It was a tall man in a suit, he had a mask over his face and held a gun.

"Come with me." The man said, a dark voice with no emotion behind it.

Since he had a gun, and was much bigger than her, she did as he said and followed him. It was a large building, with a lot of guards in front of it. A grey haired man was waiting at her by the door.

He had a black turtle neck and ugly pants. He was looking at her weirdly, and he looked really weird to. Without a word, she walked up to him. The man had a ugly smile on his face.

"Welcome to W.C.K.D. Eliana!" Ratman greeted her.

╭ •✯• ╮

Eliana's eyes shot straight open, her breathing was heavy and she felt really exhausted. She quickly laid on her side as she started coughing. Water came out of her mouth, like she had been being under the water.

She thought what just had happened, and remembered that she was under water. And that two things who felt like hands, were dragging her below the water surface. She quickly got up and dried her body with the towel she brought, and then put on her clothes she brought.

After that Eliana quickly got back to her hut, the thoughts running faster than all the runners together. She threw herself in bed after locking the door. A bunch of questions in her head became unanswered, and they were most likely not going to be answered either.

She finally calmed down and told herself it was one of the creators crazy things they do, and that nothing will happen to her. And she managed to fall asleep slowly, in fear. She would probably tell Ben tomorrow. Tomorrow was greenie day too.

---------•✯•---------