Fix your attitude (SUNSUN) (S)

Start from the beginning

so silently i went though racks of clothing that i liked, occasionally taking up a shirt or a small ring, then i got to the underwear section and looked at all the slightly naughty one's they had.

my eyes landed on a lace set that was pretty cute, "that would look good on you~" i jumped when i heard a familiar voice behind me, i whipped around and came face to face with my ex, "oh...hi" i smiled awkwardly.

"so...its been a while hasn't it" my ex smiled, "y-yeah i guess" i replied, wanting to kick myself for stuttering, ugh, i want to get away from him.

"how have you been then?" he took a step towards me, i moved back a little, why is he talking to me!

"fine i guess, um...why are you here?" i looked around, but it was just us in this section making me uncomfortable, "i work here actually and...you kinda ghosted me" he said, smile becoming awkward, but i could see the masked anger behind his eyes.

fuck this.

i took of, running to find sunghoon, yes i did ghost him, he was such an immature man child, he's the reason i stopped going for younger guys.

"sunghoon!" i yelled when i spotted him, but someone grabbed my wrist, "let me go" i tried to free my self from my exe's grip.

sunghoon pov:
my eyes narrowed in anger when i saw sunoo get grabbed by a guy that was chasing him, i dropped everything and rushed over, grabbing sunoo behind me and pushing the male away, "what the fuck man" the guy glared at me.

"get the fuck away from my boyfriend" my voice was low, eye's darkening, he stood there for a couple seconds, looking at sunoo, thinking if he was worth it or not.

it took everything in me not to punch the guy when he tsk'd and walked away.

i turned around and looked at sunoo, "go to the car. now" i said sternly, "why-"

i snapped, "i said go to the fucking car" i grabbed him, taking him o the car, sitting him in the passenger seat before going around to the drivers seat, forgetting all about everything in store.

i wasnt mad at sunoo, i was mad at how pretty he was looking, and how other's were looking at him.

only i can.

when i was in the car i caught him roll his eye's but i ignored it, "who was that guy?" i asked, the parking lot was now basically empty and the store was starting to close.

"..." sunoo was silent, a pissed look on his face, arms crossed, "answer me when i talk to you" i took his chin and turned him to look at me, "my ex" he spat,  roughly trying remove my hand from his chin but i grabbed his wrist tightly.

"Fix your attitude"

my voice dropped dangerously low. sunoo leaned in until we were eye to eye, lips almost brushing against mine.

"Fix it for me then-"

with that i smashed my lips against him roughly, bussing both of our lips but i didnt care, sucking on his now bloody bottom lip.

sunoo shifted, keeping his lips against mine as he climbed over to sit on my lap, hand reaching to the side of my seat to lower it.

i cupped his ass roughly, groping the fat flesh as we made out roughly, tongues fighting for dominance, biting each others lips, teeth clashing, it was full of hate, resentment, i could feel how much he loathed me in the kiss, and so could he.

we parted the kiss, he sucked and bit down on my neck harshly, drawing blood and painful groans from me while i ripped his shorts of off him, then i gripped his neck, chocking him slightly as i sat him up, he looked at me, his lips swollen and red.

so pretty.

"be a good slut and remove the rest of your clothes" i demanded, letting go of his neck to free my dick out of my boxers, i was so hard, my cock pressing right against his.

once everything was of off him he lifted my shirt, kissing along my chest and abs, i groaned in pleasure, "hurry up you slut, get on my cock~" i threw my head back when he gripped my dick tightly, "fuck!" i hissed when he suddenly grabbed my jaw harshly.

"dont tell me what to fucking do!" he spat before lowering himself down on my cock roughly, "aah~" our moans were loud at the feel, "so fucking tight, warm~" i closed my eyes tightly and began rocking his hips up and down, listening to his cry's and the sound of our skin slapping.

"yes, fuck, fuck, fuck!" i moaned out loudly with every thrust, "say my name~, say it slut~" i used one of my hands, grabbing his dick and stoking it at a fast paste.

"n-no fu- ah~ fucking w-way" he chocked out in between his moans angering me, i pressed my thumb down on his tip.

"s-sunghoon!~" he gave in, that was so hot.

i then flipped up over, holding him down by his hair as i rutted into him at a fast paste, "f-fuck im g-gonna cum!" he cried out, "s-slow down~" he bought his hands to my waist, trying to push me away but i pinned his hands to his side, ignoring his request and continued fucking him.

"aah sunghoon!~" he cried out again when i bit down on his collar bone, "i hate you, i hate you so fucking much sunoo~"i said between thrusts, changing my angle slightly to hit his sweet spot, earning louder cry's.

"i-i hate you too~ FUCK!" sunoo moaned as he came all over himself.

with that i held his waist with both hands, lifting his ass up off the seat as i gave him my final last thrusts before cumming inside his hole.

"fuck" i slumped down on top of him, burying my head in the crook of his neck, i smirked when i noticed he was out cold, probably from over stimulation.

"looks like i fucked the attitude out of you~"
**************************************

finally did TOP'S pov~