第三 | THREE

( warnings: blood, religious imagery, violence, yandere behavior, sin, purity, discrimination, drugs and alcohol, addiction, unhealthy coping mechanisms, sexual assault, mentioned self harm, graphic scenes, extreme self hate. )

In general, warnings will be included at the start of every chapter if necessary. Please tell me if I leave anything out. The content inside might be sensitive to some so viewer discretion is advised.

Regarding the religious aspect, it is heavily based on Christianity, but it's written to be more of a cult than an actual religion. Only certain aspects are similar to Christianity, but the majority of it is made up and written to be slightly more diabolical.

Again, I emphasise that this book is extremely dark, darker than twisted faith. Please read the chapter warnings beforehand.

Chapter Warnings; self harm

I'm so blessed with the support you guys have shown! Comment for motivation along the way, and I'll update faster!

Strangely enough, Y/n had a wonderful sleep.

Or could it even be called sleep? The truth laid in the fact that Anton had drugged him; and Y/m had liked that. Loved that, even, for in a drugged state he couldn't think, he couldn't dream, he was no longer a victim to his dilapidated mind. He wasn't a prisoner of his wretchedness anymore—he was free, floating, his consciousness gone. It was a preview of what his death would be like. Liberating. Free.

Y/n cracked open an eyelid. His vision was blurry at first, disconcerting. But he could make out a figure gently holding him, hands caressing his hair, stroking it with tenderness. Anton's lap. Somehow Y/n's head was on Anton's lap. From another person's point of view perhaps this would have seemed like a sweet scene; a scene between two people heavily in love, but Y/n would have begged to differ.

"You slept for so long," Anton said after a pause, his voice soft, "I thought you had died."

I wish I had died.

Flashes of what had happened appeared on Y/n's brain. The darkness that Y/n had been thrown into, his tear stained cheeks, the feeling that he had been grappling for something; but grappling for what? Anton. He had been wanting Anton, and that realisation made Y/n's heart sink further still.

"You were the one who induced me to sleep with those lilies." Y/n accused weakly, but there was no bite in his tone. A shameful part of him was happy; thankful for the flowers. Previously he had been horrified and had lashed out at Anton, even. But now all he wanted was to be pulled to sleep once more.

"It helped, didn't it?" Anton hummed. He didn't bother to hide it; in fact, he seemed to not care about anything. Anton knew, that no matter what, he would triumph—for hie was blessed by the heavens and loved by God. His hands touched Y/n's cheek gently, and the (h/c) haired man instinctively let out a soft sigh—before he flinched. "Look how relaxed you are right now."

"...I want more of it," Y/n said after a while, closing his eyes. "That drug..."

Even his speech was getting affected. It was hard; Y/n realised: to think before he spoke. They flowed freely and swiftly.

"It will be in moderation," Anton promised lightly, before he smiled down at Y/n. His expression wasn't just one of satisfaction—Anton was pleased. Proud, even. Y/n looked at him in his weary state, before he realized that yes, the drug had worked—it had put him to sleep. But the drug had also made him needy, dependent on Anton. So in Anton's opinion, the drug had worked.